Sponsored

Looking for 2020 GT350 Owners Supplement

Robgt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Hello, I bought a 2020 GT350, but it did not come with the owners supplement that has the crankshaft display. I was wondering if anyone wanted to sell me there owners supplement package. I am looking for a 2020 because that is the year I have. PM me or reply on here and let me know what you are asking. I will also pay for shipping. If on the off chance that the previous owner of my car is on this forum my chassis number is L1226.
Sponsored

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
I did a search for that chassis number. You've probably already done that, but I don't see your GT350 on here previously. Maybe check out the GT350 page on Facebook. Maybe you will have some luck there. I seriously doubt you will find someone on here willing to part with their supplement package while they are currently in possession/owner of the car. I have seen them for sale on here in the past, maybe a couple of times if that, if I'm even remembering correctly. Another source would be to check out Ebay. Good luck. Enjoy her. I still love mine as much as the day I drove her off the showroom floor.

It's always possible whatever stealership you purchased the 350 from decided they wanted it also, if it was left with the car on a trade and or purchase.

OP
OP
Robgt350

Robgt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
I did a search for that chassis number. You've probably already done that, but I don't see your GT350 on here previously. Maybe check out the GT350 page on Facebook. Maybe you will have some luck there. I seriously doubt you will find someone on here willing to part with their supplement package while they are currently in possession/owner of the car. I have seen them for sale on here in the past, maybe a couple of times if that, if I'm even remembering correctly. Another source would be to check out Ebay. Good luck. Enjoy her. I still love mine as much as the day I drove her off the showroom floor.

It's always possible whatever stealership you purchased the 350 from decided they wanted it also, if it was left with the car on a trade and or purchase.
Thanks! I will look into buying one on eBay and the Facebook page.

Zuess765

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I have a spare 2018 Owners Supplement Package

Sponsored

EBTAGMOTO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 HE R, 2022 GT500 PP HE, 2016 GT350BaseR
Hello, I bought a 2020 GT350, but it did not come with the owners supplement that has the crankshaft display. I was wondering if anyone wanted to sell me there owners supplement package. I am looking for a 2020 because that is the year I have. PM me or reply on here and let me know what you are asking. I will also pay for shipping. If on the off chance that the previous owner of my car is on this forum my chassis number is L1226.
Have you reached out to Ford Performance? Sometimes they don't get sent out for some reason. I just purchased a 2020R used and the owner didn't know anything about it. I had him reach out to FP and they had it and sent it to him. Worth a try.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
If I was made King of the world, this would be the first thing Iā€™d do.
Supplement's stay with the car, period.
If I ever trade in the GT350 a personal note gets hidden in the owners manual with my contact information. Iā€™d see to it the new owner gets it.

OP
OP
Robgt350

Robgt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Have you reached out to Ford Performance? Sometimes they don't get sent out for some reason. I just purchased a 2020R used and the owner didn't know anything about it. I had him reach out to FP and they had it and sent it to him. Worth a try.
I did reach out to Ford Performance and they said they already sent one to the original owner and they wouldnā€™t make a second one. I asked for his information to see if he would sell it, but they said they couldnā€™t give that out which I understand.

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
I did reach out to Ford Performance and they said they already sent one to the original owner and they wouldnā€™t make a second one. I asked for his information to see if he would sell it, but they said they couldnā€™t give that out which I understand.

Yea, see if the stealership you purchased from has the previous owners phone number or if they would reach out to the previous owner and ask if he is willing to part with it. Good luck.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I believe that manual has a ford part number. I dont see why you couldn't walk into a ford parts department and order a paper copy.

Saxgod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2021 Bronco Sport Outerbanks
I have a spare 2018 Owners Supplement Package
I have a 2018 that is missing the supplement.
If I was made King of the world, this would be the first thing Iā€™d do.
Supplement's stay with the car, period.
If I ever trade in the GT350 a personal note gets hidden in the owners manual with my contact information. Iā€™d see to it the new owner gets it.
amen

Zuess765

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I need to check and pull it out. My 2018 was lead foot grey regular 350