Sponsored

Long time lurker grabber blue Vortech build.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tev
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT CS
Been lurking on here for a long time and I've finally decided to maybe try a build journal. I own a 2017 Mustang GT Cali Special. Bought it brand new before it even had 1 mile on it. Since then the car has had multi modifications. Currently before the tear down the car sported a fore triple pump setup, paxton 2200sl kit, opgs, holley sniper manifold, BBK LTs, air ride, along with various other suspension mods. Car made great power on E85, but unfortunately after a local roll race event my paxton's oil slinger exploded and ended my season early.

So this seasons plans were to upgrade the sc unit do head studs and valve springs change some gaskets some minor aero stuff tubular k frame and some other goodies. I do basically all the work in my little garage. Here's some pictures of the progress so far.

Couple pictures of the aftermath of getting the heads off. I'm happy to see we were able to pull the heads out with the headers still attached which was super awesome!
TEV_0286.jpg
TEV_0256.jpg
TEV_0264.jpg
TEV_0277.jpg
TEV_0281.jpg
TEV_0285.jpg
Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Jesus, I wish my Procharger stage 2 intercool was that massive! Great looking car, sub'd!

OP
OP
BrotatoBlueS550
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tev
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT CS
Been swamped with work and all this virus hype but finally got a chance to get the valve springs changed out on my heads. I went with the PAC1234X. Just some precaution so my valves don't float away on me :clap:
TEV_0302.jpg
TEV_0299.jpg
TEV_0304.jpg

OP
OP
BrotatoBlueS550
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tev
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT CS
been a while without posting but I got everything together didn't take to many pictures unfortunately just need to get 1 pipe on my IC redone and im ready to rock and roll!
TEV_1109.jpg
TEV_1139.jpg
TEV_1127.jpg

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Damn your all in. :like:Look's good. What head unit did you go with? Ill check back in to see what she runs.