Sponsored

Lone Star Le Mans @ Circuit of the Americas Sept 17-19th

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Another great weekend event for Houston S550 group can hang out and cheer the GT350R-C race teams on and watch the most technologically advanced racecars race at night in WEC. I've been to all ALMS and now Tudor United races at CotA, always an amazing race weekend experience with incredible value and it keeps getting better each year.

Sept 17: Practice
Sept 18: Tudor/WEC qualifying, Continental Tire Sportscar Challenge race
Sept 19: Tudor United Championship, World Endurance Championship 6 hours of CotA.

3 day weekend prices:
$89 - General Admission
$99 - Multiturn Seating. You get to sit whereever you want in the grandstands, Turn 1 and Turn 15 for the whole weekend. Turn 15 IMO are the best seats on the track.
$159/$139 - Car Corral tickets

http://circuitoftheamericas.com/lslm

Lone Star Le Mans Car Corrals

Lone Star Le Mans, where the world’s premier sports car series — the Tudor United SportsCar Championship and the FIA World Endurance Championship — compete on the same day and well into the night.

Join a Car Corral at Lone Star Le Mans to experience the spirit of Le Mans with fellow car enthusiasts. Not only will you enjoy premium seating all 3 days in the Main Grandstand, Turn 1 and Turn 15, you’ll also get to take your car for a drive on the track Friday night. This is your chance to experience the unique thrill of driving the Circuit under the same night conditions the competitors will face on Saturday.

Car Corrals Include:
3-day Multi-turn seating in Main Grandstand, Turn 1 and Turn 15
Parade lap around the track in your car
Exclusive 2015 Lone Star Le Mans hat and Car Sun Shade
3-day parking with fellow car corral participants
Access to Turn 15 tent
Have multiturn tickets (before I got the Mustang) but seriously considering upgrading for the Mustang Car Corral :ford:
Sponsored

syntheticgt

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.automodia.com
First Name
Gabe
Vehicle(s)
2015 OW EB 6mt w/PP and Recaros
I will be on a cruise to Mexico. Yall have fum!