GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
Kind of...

The Australian market has always been challenging because you can't legally buy/sell new cars unless they're RHD - I think it's only "historics" that can be LHD. Importers used to create RHD versions of Corvettes, but they were very expensive and a bit of a hatchet job because there were no official RHD parts. However, with the Mustang there are RHD versions, so you stand a better chance of getting a decent conversion (although you may lose some GT350-specific parts). However, in spite of the Oz car mags saying prices will be "reasonable" I'd still expect them to be pretty pricey as they'll be taking an LHD car then replace bits - so lots of parts and labour.
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
OK, let me see what I can do. Will get back to you on that.

BTW, I absolutely loved my EcoBoost, it was a fantastic car and I had a great time with it. The only reason I sold it was because I am moving to the UK. I preferred to sell it in Greece rather than taking it with me, because car prices are much higher here. This way I had the opportunity to buy a V8 in the UK without spending an extra penny, lol!
Looks like i’ll be around on Saturday afternoon too now! But probably not until after 5pm. Going to try and sneak in for the evening entertainment :)

Let me know what your plans are and i’ll come find you!