Sponsored

Local Dealer takes a 2018 auto to the track...

Armen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Vert
I did this vid with my local dealer here in Ontario during a track day. Lots of guys were very impressed with how well the new 5.0L auto did on the twisties.

on track starts at 2:50
reviews at 4:42

[ame]
Sponsored

JohnD

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 track day car
Not to be a dick or anything, but I've never seen a guy driving a car at its limit with his left elbow resting on the top of the door.

OP
OP
Armen

Armen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Vert
He's just using it as a brace during harder rights. While the base seats are comfortable and do well for enthusiastic driving, on the track the Recaros are prolly a good idea, depending on how much you plan on tracking your car.

B4Sunrise

Team play is essential
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Not to be a dick or anything, but why mix a music into a car performance video? I couldn't stand to watch more than 15 seconds of it. Does a the sound track of a Mustang need to be drowned out by shit music? Could you pull out the terrible music and repost, please? And whomever ever came up with that choice - please pummel him or her - equal opportunity pummeling.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Not to be a dick or anything, but channel is named Armen Drives and that isn't Armen Driving. Geez you guys pick on every little thing.

The only thing I'd say is that I hope they don't try to sell that car as new to someone!

OP
OP
Armen

Armen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Vert
Not to be a dick or anything, but why mix a music into a car performance video?
No, no. You're not coming off like a dick at all. I really appreciate your constructive criticism. To answer your question... Cause awesome.

I couldn't stand to watch more than 15 seconds of it.
Well, that's 15s you'll never get back...

Does a the sound track of a Mustang need to be drowned out by shit music?
Yes. Sometimes I even listen to the stereo while driving. It's a horrible feeling but I like to torture myself with it on warm sunny days with the top down.

Could you pull out the terrible music and repost, please?
Sure! (j/k... no)

And whomever ever came up with that choice - please pummel him or her - equal opportunity pummeling.
I followed your recommendation and punched myself in the face. It hurt the first time so I stopped.

---

Not to be a dick or anything, but channel is named Armen Drives and that isn't Armen Driving. Geez you guys pick on every little thing. The only thing I'd say is that I hope they don't try to sell that car as new to someone!
Armen can only do so many things at once, lol. The car is being turned into a Venom pkg (Roush s/c, wheels, body kit) that the dealer offers and the car showcased at events. It will be sold eventually but with full disclosure.
Sponsored