The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Mine has 2. I am going there on Saturday to see what they are thinking. It should be interesting. One FJG and one Shadow Black.
Sponsored

SemperFi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 m0303
I like the thinking here. On the one hand, some seemed outraged at the over msrp, especially on used.

Then others are thinking that these must have been ragged out, as review demos or track attack.

Then look at any other post and half the people are saying that they track their car, or modify it or in general RAG IT OUT every chance they get, and these are the same ones wondering about legacy value. Guys, lets not degenerate into the 350 crowd. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

We are better than that!

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
I like the thinking here. On the one hand, some seemed outraged at the over msrp, especially on used.

Then others are thinking that these must have been ragged out, as review demos or track attack.

Then look at any other post and half the people are saying that they track their car, or modify it or in general RAG IT OUT every chance they get, and these are the same ones wondering about legacy value. Guys, lets not degenerate into the 350 crowd. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

We are better than that!
Unlikely that they were Track Attack cars as those were modified with roll cages and tweaks for the program.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1

We are better than that!
If the history of the cars was clearly disclosed by the dealership, then there would not be any speculation. What does an executive auction really means? Obviously Ford owned them but no one is telling how they were used. Sooo, Internet, conspiracy theories open up😂. Specially when the dealer wants "more than MSRP" for used cars with mileage accrued

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
If the history of the cars was clearly disclosed by the dealership, then there would not be any speculation. What does an executive auction really means? Obviously Ford owned them but no one is telling how they were used. Sooo, Internet, conspiracy theories open up😂. Specially when the dealer wants "more than MSRP" for used cars with mileage accrued
Do ”we” really need disclosure? We know they were used and mostly likely driven hard. No different than any of us. Hell their Mach 1’s. They still have their factory warranties and if they look good, why not. Remember the posted price may not be the selling price so if you do not want to wait and/or pay ADM, go for it.
Sponsored