Sponsored

Loaner car during warranty repair

tritus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger Hellcat
Hi All,

I am taking my car in for a warranty appointment next wed. to get someone to look at the driver seat cushion and cracked 3rd brake light (stress fracture due to body flex I assume). When I called in to set up the appointment I was told that I can only get a loaner while they are working on the car if I have the extended ford warranty which I don't. It seems a little weird that I can not get a loaner while they are fixing issues on a 2-3 week old car... If anyone knows if this is true or have any advice I would be interested to hear it.

Thanks!!
Sponsored

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
That is the hook some larger dealers have to get you to buy from them. Only the great big dealers (in general) can afford to do this. As you stated, Ford only pays for a loner car is you buy the Premium Care.

cechk01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
That is the hook some larger dealers have to get you to buy from them. Only the great big dealers (in general) can afford to do this. As you stated, Ford only pays for a loner car is you buy the Premium Care.
how much does the premium car cost?

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
how much does the premium car cost?
depends on how many miles and years you buy.

I got mine for 7 years and 100k miles plus light coverage and first day rental with $50 deductible for $1400

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
My cars in the shop right now and yeah that dealer does no loaner vehicles Unfortunately
Sponsored