• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

LOADS OF PARTS FOR SALE: Wheels, Corsa exhaust, Steeda parts etc.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Hi there

Quite a collection of parts for sale:

19" GT PP wheels with MPSS tyres/sensors

As seen here (car not included):

[ame]

Included:
- 4x 19" GT PP wheels in absolute PERFECT condition
- Professional powder coated in deeper sparkle silver
- 4x new Michelin Supersport tyres
- 4x Tyre sensors

They are ready to mount to any car, all tyres are 7mm+, sensors working and all 4 wheels are perfect no curbing, no marks of any kind.

Ford charge £300 per PP wheel, a set of MPSS is around £750, 4x sensors is around £100 and the powder coating was nearly £100 per wheels, so that is £2500 as new price.

Price: £1200 COLLECTION ONLY!

Corse Touring Axle Backs with polished tips

http://www.hypermotive.com/corsa-axleback-exhaust-touring-with-polished-4-5-tips-15-mustang-gt/

[ame]

[ame]

*VIDEO's ABOVE are with Double X-Pipe which make it Sport catback!!!

Completely 100% drone free exhaust, that offers a deep authentic American rumble and holds tone throughout entire RPM range.

Adding Corsa's double X-pipe would turn this into the Sport Catback system, but for sale here is just the touring axle backs. :)

Price: £600 (Collection preferred, but can be delivered in this price)

Steeda Adjustable Differential bushing upgrade

http://www.steeda.co.uk/steeda-s550-mustang-adjustable-diff-bushing-insert-system-c2x21108614

Both red and black inserts included, red have being used but in perfect condition, just need cleaning. Red give a slight NVH increase in the form of differential whine/hum, hard to notice. Black inserts would be more noticeable on NVH.

Price: £60 Delivered!

BRAND NEW: Steeda RLCA Bearing Upgrade!

http://www.steeda.co.uk/steeda-s550-mustang-rear-lower-control-arm-spherical-bearings-c2x21448117

Never fitted, best reading up in USA section, supposedly amazing with some NVH increase, but its a big one to install, pressing bearings and plan is to sell car and no point in keeping for replacement as that is nearly two years away.

Price: £125 delivered!

Drop me a PM on any parts with offers, but nothing silly, wheels is collection ONLY as I have nothing car/transport wise I can fit 4 wheels in, though maybe something could be arrange for me and Mac to deliver them in his van if somebody really wants them.

All other parts I am happy to deliver, except exhaust, again I'd rather collection or I can meet someone half way as they happen to fit perfectly in the Mustang's trunk! ;)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Not selling your switchbacks as well ;)?

Good luck with the sale of all :)

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not selling your switchbacks as well ;)?

Good luck with the sale of all :)

Yeah I forgot about those, might add them, also have a CB006 to sell as well.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I forgot about those, might add them, also have a CB006 to sell as well.
Front splitter being sold too? Or what? :shrug:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Front splitter being sold too? Or what? :shrug:
No.

Will either go with the car or removed and kept for next one and if no next one then sold.

I still have my original belly pan. :)

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
No.

Will either go with the car or removed and kept for next one and if no next one then sold.

I still have my original belly pan. :)
I was more getting at that I wanted your belly pan lol :lol::lol:

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FRPP Dampers + Steeda Ultralite springs + Rear height adjusters + BMR Camber bolts: £450 and available now. :)

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Picture of springs, dampers etc:

£450 which is 1/3 of the new price, covered around 5000 miles. :)

Sponsored

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
[MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] - I'm interested in these. What difference did it make to the ride quality in comparison to stock? How much did it lower the car? How difficult will it be to get things aligned?

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] - I'm interested in these. What difference did it make to the ride quality in comparison to stock? How much did it lower the car? How difficult will it be to get things aligned?

Hi there

Ride quality: Low speed ride is a touch firmer, but better damped. High speed comfort is vastly improved and the rear-end float is 90% eliminated with this kit.

Height: Front springs are spot on, around 1.1" lower in front and the rear is around 1" lower which for me was a touch too low as I enjoy the raked look, which is why I made the spacers up that makes the rear lowering more like 0.75" and these are included as seen in the picture.

Alignment: The kit also comes with BMR camber bolts, so you can get the front camber dialled in, rear camber is easy on stock suspension and stock our cars have full front and rear toe. So as long as the alignment shop has decent mechanics and a hunter system you will be fine. Though try to find a place that has done Mustang before as some shops are lazy and will just say stuff is not adjustable because to do a true and proper alignment for the first time can take around 2hr, so some shops don't want to spend the time but at the same time don't be surprised if it cost around £100, but getting the alignment dialled into my settings also transforms the cars handling.

I have two settings:

Road / Comfort:

Front Camber: -1:00
Front Toe: +0:05 toe in each side
Caster: Not adjustable

Rear Camber: -1:30
Rear Toe: +0:15 toe in each side

The above is very close to stock PP settings, gives a nice drive that is a little sporty but very well mannered.

Fast Road / Basic track

Front Camber: -1:30
Front Toe: 0:00 toe neutral
Caster: Not adjustable

Rear Camber: -1:45
Rear Toe: +0:15 toe in each side

Only exceed those camber settings if your doing a lot of track work, otherwise the handling gets really poor in the wet on the road.

The advantage of the Steeda Ultralite springs is they are literally half the weight, I was gutted when I put the KW rears in and felt how heavy they were in comparison due to being progressive rate. :(

These are linear and super light, so the improvement over stock handling wise is a big leap onwards and the FRPP dampers are an improvement over stock by miles which are way to under-damped with up-rated springs.

I have tried the following setups on my car:

Stock Dampers with stock springs: SOFT and so much float, car felt disconnected and looked aweful, like a 4x4

Stock dampers with Steeda springs: Firmer, but crashy and under-damped, car was hitting bump stops and felt loose in the rear due to being so under-damped with the uprated springs, ride was not particular great though soft over bumps at low speeds.

FRPP dampers with Steeda springs: No firmer than above, but less crashy and better damped, the dampers and spring worked much better together, no more on the bump stops and overall a nice improvement over stock PP setup in handling and even ride quality, plus of course great looks.

KW Clubsports: Another leap on in every criteria, but they are £2500 set of dampers so I'd be a little miffed if things were not better. ;)

Steeda sell the FRPP dampers for £899, the springs for £300 and the bolts and height adjustment pads is another £100, that is £1300 new, I am asking £450 which is quite a bargain for this kit. :)

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
Thanks Gibbo. Let me sleep on this. My only concern would be how the factory warranty would be affected.

I'm very tempted to just buy them and store them for a couple of years especially since the eibach springs alone cost 280 pounds (if I add 170 pounds, I get coils etc which is ridiculously cheap) but if ford dealer supply and install ford springs then I may stand a better chance of warranty claims.

That is my only concern.

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Gibbo. Let me sleep on this. My only concern would be how the factory warranty would be affected.

I'm very tempted to just buy them and store them for a couple of years especially since the eibach springs alone cost 280 pounds (if I add 170 pounds, I get coils etc which is ridiculously cheap) but if ford dealer supply and install ford springs then I may stand a better chance of warranty claims.

That is my only concern.

They have no impact on warranty, why would they?

I was running these when my oil cooler failed, Ford carry out warranty work irrelevant of modification unless they believe the modification caused the failure.

So you will be fine, of course if a spring snaps, Ford won't cover it, you'd need to get a new spring / replacement from Steeda, not Ford.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Getting a new car?
Sponsored