• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Illinois LMR SVE Drift Rims for sale $90 each (OBO) Late Model Restoration

S550VB23T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I have 2 rims, they were on my car for only 2 weeks, the other two were curbed, damn Chicago rain and snow! These remaining are in very good condition, and are perfect for a spare if you already have a set, and want a full size spare for drift or track cars. Not looking for as much as original price from LMR, the site I got them from, they go for 175$ each or 550$ for a set of four. Im asking $90 each (OBO) Willing to ship if not local, but shipping would affect my price depending on where they are going. They look wonderful and are similar in style to older GT500 Models, very aggressive, very good fitment for stock fenders MATTE BLACK so they are easy to keep clean. Make an offer, and let me know where your from so I can figure out shipping. 28lbs each, so they are lighter than the OEM wheels.
IMG_20200305_182102526.jpg
IMG_20191028_170942351.jpg
Sponsored

LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
What size are they??