Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
He is actually in the Army reserve, and is attending a 3 week drill starting Monday. There is no reason to lie about something like that. We are too large and successful of a company to fabricate something so trivial.

Nick, we actually fixed your issue but you weren't happy with just a tune revision. There was nothing that we could do to fix your issue because you would not allow us to.

Speedprotoge on the other hand, wanted to resolve the issue. He allowed us to borrow his baby as we paid for a rental car for him and his family to use in the interim. He drove across the border, and I drove him to Enterprise personally. We had completely arranged and reserved a rental for him. We worked on his car, found the issue and fixed it. We released a tune revision to resolve the "fluttering" that you and he both were experiencing. He was so happy that he actually asked us to install our Evenflo 160° thermostat and update his tunes accordingly. He expected to pay for it, but we gave it to him at no cost to him.
Sponsored

NickGoBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Oxford White 5.0
Its always an argument with you guys. I am just stating my OPINION for those who are curious. I also didn't say you were lying about your web guy being in the reserves, but the fact that my review was months ago and still not posted is very sketchy. Again this is my opinion.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
It is not an argument, you stated your opinion. That is what an open forum is for. We responded with a complete and professional response. Are we not allowed the same freedom in an open forum as you?

mbreinin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium.
What I want to know is, where are the new records? I know for damn sure those Michigan tracks have defrosted by now. Not a peep from you guys since your voyage into the 11's that launched so many EBs owners into the sea of disappointment.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
What I want to know is, where are the new records? I know for damn sure those Michigan tracks have defrosted by now. Not a peep from you guys since your voyage into the 11's that launched so many EBs owners into the sea of disappointment.
Right here:
:first:

Sponsored

mbreinin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium.
Right here:
I am aware you tune other platforms. I want to see where your Mustang is. It has been a long time since you did anything. I was expecting it to be in the 10's by now. You have all of these new products available for the Mustang, I figured you would have track times.

kosa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost
I understand you guys do alot more then just EBM but you guys been very quiet about the EBM is it on the back burners or you dont think its worth the effort to invest time and money?

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
I am aware you tune other platforms. I want to see where your Mustang is. It has been a long time since you did anything. I was expecting it to be in the 10's by now. You have all of these new products available for the Mustang, I figured you would have track times.
It is sitting in the same spot that it has been in since just after Autorama Detroit. Since we had purchased other vehicles including a white GT S550 that we are engineering our own supercharger, heads, cam and a few other G14 classified :ninja: parts for!

It doesn't help that we have had at least 60 customer cars that we have to stay on top of. AND THEN, we always have vendors and professional race car drivers dropping in and surprising us with new project cars that have crazy deadlines for us to hit. And if that weren't enough, we are preparing for a few of our parts and vehicles to be on various TV shows and movies that are coming out! We have even hired 4 new employees...still not enough. :headbonk:

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
I understand you guys do alot more then just EBM but you guys been very quiet about the EBM is it on the back burners or you dont think its worth the effort to invest time and money?
We wish that we had the manpower to have a group of guys only work on part dev, testing and advertising those projects. That would be AWESOME! Take our forum activity, I haven't been anywhere near as vocal on the forums for the past few months because I have been busy building our new website that is coming soon. Even though we are large company all of us wear several hats at the same time. Multi-tasking better be high up on your resume here lol.

Sponsored

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
We wish that we had the manpower to have a group of guys only work on part dev, testing and advertising those projects. That would be AWESOME! Take our forum activity, I haven't been anywhere near as vocal on the forums for the past few months because I have been busy building our new website that is coming soon. Even though we are large company all of us wear several hats at the same time. Multi-tasking better be high up on your resume here lol.
Hey one of you mentioned that you guys were working on updated tuning a while back for the EB with a little bit more power. Did that ever get finalized or still a work in progress? I'm running on version 6 at the moment

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Hey one of you mentioned that you guys were working on updated tuning a while back for the EB with a little bit more power. Did that ever get finalized or still a work in progress? I'm running on version 6 at the moment
We skipped over the "little" part..we think that we can get more than we anticipated initially. So that is the delay. The calibrator is not ready to put a launch date on V7 yet.

kosa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost
Great information thank you and good luck with all the projects

Roidrage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.3L Ecoboost Mustang with PP
Just got my Livernois tune! Excited to give it hell in tomorrow. I was just wondering how long does it take for the ECU to fully learn the tune, or does is it fully capable right after the tune is complete. Also, I purchase the tuner used, was just wondering if there were any changes to the modes and what not in the car.
Sponsored