• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Livernois MyCalibrator Tuner +62RWH/90RWTQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

CustomS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Mustang
$150 Shipped.

Unmarried from my VIN EcoBoost Mustang, but will require a "re-tune" license purchase ($300) from Livernois to load unit with your mod-specific tuning as there are no pre-loaded canned tunes on the unit. Can also be used on many other newer Ford vehicles. Please confirm with Livernois before purchasing. Unfortunately Livernois doesn't make it easy. The unit has to be mailed back to them for a firmware reprogramming for your specific VIN number and then mailed back to you. Not the least hassle free experience but not too bad, either. The process starts with a RMA number on the buyer's behalf by calling Livernois. I can then ship the programmer out to Livernois with the RMA number received, and they'll ship it back to the buyer once programmed. The return shipping fee is extra, I'm told by Livernois.

Unit sells for $620 shipped new from Livernois, but one can be yours for much less @ $450 including the "re-tune" license purchase required from Livernois! Please contact Livernois with any questions regarding tuner transfer and or re-tune license purchase.

Thank you!

Livernois Motorsports, already established as a leader for firsts and performance in the EcoBoost world, is proud to announce the release of their custom tuning for the 2015, 2016, 2017 2.3L EcoBoost Mustang. Utilizing their 93 octane performance tuning, you can see peak vs. peak gains up to 62 wheel horsepower over stock, and 90 additional Ft. Lbs of torque, with maximum gains of a staggering 109hp and 100 Ft. lbs of torque.

Livernois Motorsports was the first company to offer true custom tuning for the EcoBoost family of engines all the way back in 2009. They wasted no time tackling this impressive engine family purchasing not just one, two, or three EcoBoost vehicles for development, but to date the Livernois team has owned 12 EcoBoost Vehicles to help develop their tunes, and full line of performance upgrades for these engines and platforms.

Livernois Motorsports continues their dedication, and passion for these vehicles by wasting no time to support the 2015, 2016, 207 Mustang. Livernois Motorsports & Engineering was the first "Tune only" EcoBoost Mustang in the 12's, and the first EcoBoost mustang in the 11's. Their same great, record setting tunes can be yours today!

Features:

Factory-like Tuning Strategy offering one of the best margins of safety in "sea" of Mustang performance tuners!

Gains of over 62hp and 90tq on an otherwise stock vehicle

Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments

Enhanced throttle response

Available for multiple fuel octane levels (91 & 93 currently available)

Removed top speed limiter

Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
20180425_205758.jpg

Last edited:

topher_csr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost
so i am new to tuning. if i have a stock ecoboost mustang would i need the $300 license or can i flash this on my car without it?

OP
OP
CustomS550

CustomS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Mustang
You do. Unfortunately Livernois doesn't make it easy. The unit has to be mailed back to them for a firmware reprogramming for your specific VIN number and then mailed back to you. Not the least hassle free experience but not too bad, either. The process starts with an RMA number on the buyer's behalf by calling Livernois. I can then ship the programmer out to Livernois with the RMA number received, and they'll ship it back to the buyer once programmed. The return shipping fee is extra, I'm told by Livernois.

so i am new to tuning. if i have a stock ecoboost mustang would i need the $300 license or can i flash this on my car without it?

Status
Not open for further replies.