• Total voters

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
If a shop can not tune a new engine in one day they do not know what the hell they are doing.
Get your warranty in writing on your new motor from these guys.
especially a engine and kit it works with on a regular basis right lol, this is crazy.
Sponsored

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
If a shop can not tune a new engine in one day they do not know what the hell they are doing.
Get your warranty in writing on your new motor from these guys.
especially a engine and kit it works with on a regular basis right lol, this is crazy.

OP
OP
GreenS550

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Take the car back, enjoy it as-is whilst you have the warranty on the built motor, then turn up the wick with a different tuner.

Wouldn’t want to spend $7k on a motor then get them off the hook by voiding the warranty with a different tune.

If anything, take the car to a different dyno and have it run to see numbers and get some feedback on how it’s running with the LMS tune.[/QUOTE

OP
OP
GreenS550

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
They are working on drivability. Still waiting on a contact from my salesman...

JennyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
They are working on drivability. Still waiting on a contact from my salesman...
Sorry man. I WAS a firm livernois supporter and I hope they get it fixed, but their drivability issue with my car and a few others on this forum was the reason why I got a palm beach Dyno tune. I wish I left the livernois tune a long long time ago. The extra 600 bucks to get tuned by rob was worth it. Car is hands down so much better and makes me mad I waited so long and stuck with that shat livernois tune. Someone also left the livernois tune for Lund racing and his car is light out better also. It’s actually sad they can’t tune their own package to drive good. I would recommended you get a tune from someone else and you will be much happier. Either Lund or go with palm beach Dyno. I got my working tune that was perfect in 2 days from palm beach Dyno and did not require any updates to the tune. You won’t be disappointed like you are now. Good luck bra.

Sponsored

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Sorry man. I WAS a firm livernois supporter and I hope they get it fixed, but their drivability issue with my car and a few others on this forum was the reason why I got a palm beach Dyno tune. I wish I left the livernois tune a long long time ago. The extra 600 bucks to get tuned by rob was worth it. Car is hands down so much better and makes me mad I waited so long and stuck with that shat livernois tune. Someone also left the livernois tune for Lund racing and his car is light out better also. It’s actually sad they can’t tune their own package to drive good. I would recommended you get a tune from someone else and you will be much happier. Either Lund or go with palm beach Dyno. I got my working tune that was perfect in 2 days from palm beach Dyno and did not require any updates to the tune. You won’t be disappointed like you are now. Good luck bra.
In all honesty we fix several Tunes from other people as well but it's obvious we need to work on this a little more so we're going to do that based on the feedback we see. This is only the second person that we can think of that's had any kind of drivability issues with the magnachargers we've sold hundreds of the kits and have had no problems. We are very sorry for the inconvenience but if anyone has had issues we are more than willing to take a look at everything in the tune and make adjustments if needed.
Thank you for your feedback.

OP
OP
GreenS550

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
I am still waiting as my car has been running since at least 7/18. My salesman says they are still working on the tune and drivability. So, that's 2 weeks ago. Still no call/email from Steve on this. Again, I will have to make the first contact. I complained right after the initial installation and was not taken very seriously. Then the car was there 2 weeks and 120 mile of driving and $53 in gas and no real changes to the tune, except for some "random rev limiter" thing in the tune. Then the engine is bad. Then 2 weeks to get back with the problem, on and on. Now 2 weeks again. No car and no call. The response from LMS above is empty to me as my original concerns were not taken as that important. I have emails to substantiate this. 12 weeks total since February that the car has been there and I am really getting irritated. Plus the "fix" is expensive even with the discount LMS is giving. I accepted the cost, but the time and service and contact is really, really bad.

OP
OP
GreenS550

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Plus, I have had a pm of more than one other person with this setup saying the drivability is not very good.

moffetts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Whippled 2015 GT PP
How the heck are they having drivability issues with such a meek tune?

JennyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Plus, I have had a pm of more than one other person with this setup saying the drivability is not very good.
I’m telling you once you get your car back get a Lund or palm beach Dyno tune and you gonna be like what the hell was I thinking. Livernois had my car twice after install to fix drivability and never did. I thought it was just since it had a blower on it. Had to deal with it. But nope. One person went to Lund and was happy it drove like stock again. I went palm beach since Ken and Rob are the best IMO. There is a reason Whipple owner has them tune their personal cars. My car drives like stock again with their tune and the switch to boost is perfect and not one issue like with livernois. Livernois should be embrassed hands down.

Sponsored

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
In all honesty we fix several Tunes from other people as well but it's obvious we need to work on this a little more so we're going to do that based on the feedback we see. This is only the second person that we can think of that's had any kind of drivability issues with the magnachargers we've sold hundreds of the kits and have had no problems. We are very sorry for the inconvenience but if anyone has had issues we are more than willing to take a look at everything in the tune and make adjustments if needed.
Honestly our you kidding us, fix your customers car, be professional about your work and keep in touch with your customers during the repair.Have you done this??

JennyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Really I see many posts and many people that don’t post on your shat tune but talk in person about it. You guys might tune a good NA but you suck at your own “windstorm” package and can’t get it too drive right lol. Your funny

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I can tell you for a FACT that you guys couldn't do anything to help me. I had more complaints and made more inquiries then I can even remember now. Your tune was total crap in all honesty. I shifted gears like crap (auto trans), wouldn't hold a gear long enough, rev issues, etc. I also had detonation (that I could actually hear). I was basically scalded in a way. I was told told " We just don't make Willy nilly adjustments". WTF! I didn't think that a properly shifting auto trans car was a big request.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
I highly apologize for the inconvenience you are dealing with as of right now we are working our best to get this taken care of for you, as for the people who PM'd you on this kit saying it didnt drive properly they shouldve been in contact with us and if there was a concern it wouldve been addressed, anytime there is an issue we are always more than willing to help our customers out to the best of our abilities
Sponsored