Sponsored

Little break in action on our Hellion Sleeper Project - Keeping it mild at 1145 wheel

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
laid down 1145 rwhp yesterday...keep in mind, we are running a non locked setup, so that really skews the torque numbers alot and the horsepower numbers probably 6-7% based on the slip were seeing...

very happy with the first break in dyno on her!

11.5 to 1 livernois sleeved gt350 block, non ported heads, with valve job and springs, comp n/a stage 3 intake and stage 1 exhaust cams, fore fuel system, and hellion sleeper with solo catback

let us build one for you!!!

at team beefcake we sell what we run, run and build what we sell...
#thedifferencebetweenusandthem
#projectstalker
#airflowsolutions
#airlift
#briskplugs
#cervinisstalker
#circledconverters
#coldcase
#driveshaftshop
#exedyus
#finishlineperformance
#foreinnovations
#hellionturbo
#injectordynamics
#livernoismotorsports
#lundracing
#mmrracing
#mrrwheels
#precisionturbo
#soloperformance
#steedaultimatestopthehop
#steedaautosports
#teambeefcake6r80
#teambeefcakeracing
#turbosmart
#vikingperformance
Sponsored

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Sick!!!! Sleeper FTW!

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Nice! Which turbos and how much boost?

Sponsored

AnalogDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT – 6MT, 401A
Your video is apparently one of the only ones on the whole internet (beside the Hellion video) that shows off the Hellion Screamers. They sound amazing!

Is it possible to pair this kit (with the Screamers) with a BOV to create maximum turbo noise ridiculousness? I'm asking for a friend.

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
Your video is apparently one of the only ones on the whole internet (beside the Hellion video) that shows off the Hellion Screamers. They sound amazing!

Is it possible to pair this kit (with the Screamers) with a BOV to create maximum turbo noise ridiculousness? I'm asking for a friend.
I am running the screamers as well and they are a blast. My buddies tell me what a waste of $900 but I can see in their eyes the jealousy. LOLOLOL. Bump for Cheese Cake.

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Thanks for sharing another bad ass S550.

AnalogDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT – 6MT, 401A
I am running the screamers as well and they are a blast. My buddies tell me what a waste of $900 but I can see in their eyes the jealousy. LOLOLOL. Bump for Cheese Cake.
I would be eternally grateful for a video of how they sound! Like I said, there aren't many videos of them except for this one and the Hellion video.

I agree they sound like a lot of fun. I come from the hot hatch world (WRX, Focus RS) where turbo noises are the norm, and as much as I love my Mustang, I miss the turbo noises. :)

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Sweet. Those are awesome numbers.

When did you have your block sleeved? Have you seen many sleeves drop from Livernois blocks?

Sponsored

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
I would be eternally grateful for a video of how they sound! Like I said, there aren't many videos of them except for this one and the Hellion video.

I agree they sound like a lot of fun. I come from the hot hatch world (WRX, Focus RS) where turbo noises are the norm, and as much as I love my Mustang, I miss the turbo noises. :)
I’ll put a GoPro on my trunk next time I run @Black Dog that way you can hear them. I think you can hear them from a bus length behind a ProCharger car :handsinair:

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo

I think most of us at one time or another had a 4cyl turbo car me being Built Evo as well as Golf R. I will get you a video after i replace my Walbros.

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
I think most of us at one time or another had a 4cyl turbo car me being Built Evo as well as Golf R. I will get you a video after i replace my Walbros.
I lived boosted 4 bangers in the late 90's: Boosted EF B16, Boosted EG Single Slam and B20V, Boosted and Bottled Integra B18C5, Boosted CRX B18, Boosted 99 SI, WRX, Evo 8 built..then went to 6's IS300 4G63GTE swap, G35 VQ35 w/ twins..... Shit I think I want to sell the s550 now an build an EK to crush @Black Dog :) Come to think of it, this is my first none turbo car, maybe I just need to get rid of the PC and go with Hellion like the cool kids are :idea:

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
I lived boosted 4 bangers in the late 90's: Boosted EF B16, Boosted EG Single Slam and B20V, Boosted and Bottled Integra B18C5, Boosted CRX B18, Boosted 99 SI, WRX, Evo 8 built..then went to 6's IS300 4G63GTE swap, G35 VQ35 w/ twins..... Shit I think I want to sell the s550 now an build an EK to crush @Black Dog :) Come to think of it, this is my first none turbo car, maybe I just need to get rid of the PC and go with Hellion like the cool kids are :idea:
Why not just pulley down??
Sponsored