Sponsored

List of Ford Dealerships That Don't Charge ADM

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
New 2018 orange R with black roof still available at Avalon Ford in Newfoundland Canada
At $92,100 + dealership fees is that MSRP as that can not be too far off?
Sponsored

TXRickC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I just bought a 18 R under sticker at covert ford in Austin
I bought my wife's 2003 Mustang Mach 1 (Azure Blue) from Covert Ford back in Dec 2002, it was the first one they received and they claimed they had a waiting list of 9 other people ahead of us to purchase it. I said fine, we can wait over here in your lobby.... 20 minutes later "your in luck, it can be yours for $5000 over MSRP today only" pffft we chuckled and said while in your lobby we called and located 2 more less then an hour away. We ended up negotiating the sale for $30,000 including tt&l fees (msrp was $29,290). Damn I miss that place next door, Rudy's BBQ

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I may have missed but are you calling all dealers posted to confirm they don't charge ADM?

That's a surefire way to get more dealers charging ADM..

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fred Flintstone, two leg power
I may have missed but are you calling all dealers posted to confirm they don't charge ADM?

That's a surefire way to get more dealers charging ADM..
Yes. If it's by policy only that they never charge ADM, regardless of demand, then they will be listed. There are dealerships that are not shady out there. I get your theory and respect it, but as an example the Ford Store Morgan Hill here in the San Francisco Bay Area never charges over MSRP while all the other dealers do. It's a matter of policy.

Sponsored

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Hub City Ford in Crestview, FL has a 2018 Kona Blue w/White Stripe Convenience Package GT350 at MSRP. Call Mark Zingaretti at (850) 368-0743. This is a great looking car, hope this helps someone get the car they've been waiting for.
They won't make this list. They add $5k ADM and call it "MSRP". Actual sticker/MSRP is their "final sale price" after they remove the $5k. Shady to me. I can't stand it when dealers do this. Just say you are marking it up, don't call it "MSRP".

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
They won't make this list. They add $5k ADM and call it "MSRP". Actual sticker/MSRP is their "final sale price" after they remove the $5k. Shady to me. I can't stand it when dealers do this. Just say you are marking it up, don't call it "MSRP".
Untrue. I have been there several times and the sales manager has stated to me that they would take MSRP. Not MSRP + 5K, (which they were trying to get for a while) but MSRP.

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Untrue. I have been there several times and the sales manager has stated to me that they would take MSRP. Not MSRP + 5K, (which they were trying to get for a while) but MSRP.
Look at the link. It says this:

MSRP: $66,895
Dealer Discount: -$5,000
Final Price: $61,895

I am pointing out the obvious. MSRP is $61,895. Their $5k ADM is what they call "MSRP". Then they give a "dealer discount" and then say that is a sale, final price. I want to LOL.

EDIT: Quick point of clarification. The OP's point of this thread is that a dealership must "in principle" or have a policy that they never have ADM. That's why this dealer shouldn't be on this list, because they do have an ADM, even if they from time to time sell at true sticker.

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're offering it at sticker, 61K. Right or wrong? This dealership is ready to sell the car at sticker, they've been sitting on it forever at 5K over MSRP and have removed the ADM. If you walked through their door RIGHT NOW, you can buy it at sticker.

The number of dealerships that sell at sticker "in principle" is vanishingly small. Dealerships sell cars for whatever they can get. This is known as capitalism. You have to either have a relationship with one or hit them when they are tired of carrying the overhead and are ready to sell if you don't want to pay ADM on a car like this.

Sponsored

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
They're offering it at sticker, 61K. Right or wrong? This dealership is ready to sell the car at sticker, they've been sitting on it forever at 5K over MSRP and have removed the ADM. If you walked through their door RIGHT NOW, you can buy it at sticker.

The number of dealerships that sell at sticker "in principle" is vanishingly small. Dealerships sell cars for whatever they can get. This is known as capitalism. You have to either have a relationship with one or hit them when they are tired of carrying the overhead and are ready to sell if you don't want to pay ADM on a car like this.
I will simply let the OP show you I am right :-) I think you are missing my point.

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No, I got your point. IMHO, you're being pedantic. This is a 2018 GT350 being offered at sticker, hopefully someone who would rather own a new GT350 than be "right" will buy it.

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
D27DEF81-65E9-4C1F-A541-F00416819700.jpeg
4AEC849F-0B1F-4625-807C-5716A696FA9F.jpeg

Chaparral Ford in Devine won’t be on the list.
LOL $600 for “paint protection” $200 for nitrogen.

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fred Flintstone, two leg power
No, I got your point. IMHO, you're being pedantic. This is a 2018 GT350 being offered at sticker, hopefully someone who would rather own a new GT350 than be "right" will buy it.
the point of this thread is for dealers that dont charge over msrp under any circumstance which would exclude this store
@mike.s I could not have said it better. Thank you.
Sponsored