List of Ford Dealerships That Don't Charge ADM

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fred Flintstone, two leg power
I certainly understand and appreciate your intent but suggest that you need to take your list one step further with respect to ADM's for GT350's versus GT350R's and suggest a list for dealerships who will honor MSRP pricing on a GT350 and another list for dealerships who will honor pricing for a GT350R.

As we all know dealerships that get an allocation for a GT350 many/most of them probably will not get an allocation for a GT350R and the dealerships that do get allocations for both cars certainly price these cars very differently in almost all cases.

If you compile two lists as suggested there is no question that you will find that the list of dealerships that honor MSRP pricing for GT350's will certainly out distance by along ways the dealerships that honor MSRP pricing on R models.

:)
@PP0001 I can lead you to water, but I can't do all the fishing for you. Simply put, I received a 2019 GT350R allocation at MSRP from one of these dealerships. You just need to put a little effort into it and make a call. Best of luck tracking down your R :champagne:
Sponsored

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Picked up my new 2018 GT350 from Beartooth Ford in Columbus, MT yesterday. Got an amazing deal and the staff were fantastic. It's an old school dealership, not one of those automall style places. Felt nice to support a local, small independent place.

They still have an 18 lightning blue if anyone is looking. Ask for Randy and say Paul sent you LOL
@Cheese Appreciate the tip. However, I called and Randy stated as of right now they're not charging ADM on GT350s, but they will charge ADM on GT500. The goal of this thread is to find dealerships that don't charge ADM no matter what the situation is. I would like to state Randy was very polite on the phone and not shady.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
@PP0001 I can lead you to water, but I can't do all the fishing for you. Simply put, I received a 2019 GT350R allocation at MSRP from one of these dealerships. You just need to put a little effort into it and make a call. Best of luck tracking down your R :champagne:
Your are too funny as I have more than enough Mustangs in my garage including 2 Base R models and a 2015 Track Pack car therefore not looking for your help and certainly know how to deal with Ford dealerships after 50 years.

My post was merely a suggestion to you based on trying to help out other enthusiasts and nothing to do with myself trying to locate another GT350/R.

:wink:

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your are too funny as I have more than enough Mustangs in my garage including 2 Base R models and a 2015 Track Pack car therefore not looking for your help and certainly know how to deal with Ford dealerships after 50 years.

My post was merely a suggestion to you based on trying to help out other enthusiasts and nothing to do with myself trying to locate another GT350/R.

:wink:
There are others on here that have Mustangs as well. Doesn't matter if you have one, two, or more. So, I don't get the point of listing what Mustang(s) you have; this isn't a dick swinging competition. Also, I never offered you my help, so there is no reason to say "therefore not looking for your help and certainly know how to deal with Ford dealerships after 50 years". I am glad you know how to deal with Ford dealerships as it's not too hard and would be concerning if you didn't know how to purchase an automobile as it's very close to the competency level of tying your shoes. The point is you asked for a list to be separated and that's a slippery slope as then people can ask for the R list to be separated further by Electronics Package and non-Electronics Package, color etc. Anyhow, please don't be a poser and troll. Let's just let this thread get back to what it's intended purpose is, and that is to steer people away from dealerships charing ADM and guiding them to dealerships that don't charge ADM.

Last edited:

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
There are others on here that have Mustangs as well. Doesn't matter if you have one, two, or more. So, I don't get the point of listing what Mustang(s) you have; this isn't a dick swinging competition. Also, I never offered you my help, so there is no reason to say "therefore not looking for your help and certainly know how to deal with Ford dealerships after 50 years". I am glad you know how to deal with Ford dealerships as it's not too hard and would be concerning if you didn't know how to purchase a automobile as it's very close to the competency level of tying your shoes. The point is you asked for a list to be separated and that's a slippery slope as then people can ask for the R list to be separated further by Electronics Package and non-Electronics Package, color etc. Anyhow, please don't be a poser and troll. Let's just let this thread get back to what it's intended purpose is, and that is to steer people away from dealerships charing ADM and guiding them to dealerships that don't charge ADM.
As far as you not offering me some help maybe reread your post whereby you suggested that I need to put in a little effort and need to make a call in order to secure an R model at MSRP.

Also, what does an MSRP deal have to do as to whether an R model comes as an Electronic Package car versus a Base 920A car especially since Ford has not produced Base R model cars for some 3 or 4 months now and pretty much all spoken for and will not build any Base cars for the 2019MY and beyond.

I understand and appreciate your intent but to suggest that all of the dealerships listed will provide an MSRP deal on an R model certainly seems misleading to me but then again I have been wrong many times before.

Sponsored

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As far as you not offering me some help maybe reread your post whereby you suggested that I need to put in a little effort and need to make a call in order to secure an R model at MSRP.
I reread what I wrote to you and nowhere does it state I am trying to help you. Telling someone to put in effort is not me helping someone. So, let's just kill that argument now; no one lost and no one won, it's just a matter of perception. It's like telling someone to tie their shoelaces....I didn't offer to help, just pointed out the obvious.

Also, what does an MSRP deal have to do as to whether an R model comes as an Electronic Package car versus a Base 920A car especially since Ford has not produced Base R model cars for some 3 or 4 months now and pretty much all spoken for and will not build any Base cars for the 2019MY and beyond.
You're requesting to further parse information, R from non-R, which is not needed. As I stated, all these dealerships do not charge ADM on anything, regardless if it's an R or a base model. You clearly have not searched for Rs out there as there are still well over 50 sitting on dealer lots. Doesn't matter if Ford stopped 3 or 4 months ago. Also, maybe you missed this, but there will be a Base and R in 2019: https://www.mustang6g.com/2019-shelby-gt350-gt350r-previewed-in-dealer-esourcebook/

I understand and appreciate your intent but to suggest that all of the dealerships listed will provide an MSRP deal on an R model certainly seems misleading to me but then again I have been wrong many times before.
Not trying to be rude, but you should reread this thread as people on here have stated they received their R at MSRP.

Let's keep this simple. I call each dealerships and speak to the GM before adding them to the list. I make it clear regardless if it's a Raptor, GT350, or an R that I need to know if they never charge ADM or only charge ADM based on demand. All the dealerships I listed stated they never charge ADM, regardless of demand. If someone experiences the opposite of what I was informed by the GMs of these dealerships, I will call and ask the GM again and if indeed they changed their stance on ADM, then I will remove them from the list.

Please don't troll this thread. Leave it be and allow others to come in and contribute and not be subjected to a conversation like you and I are having now. Please be respectful, and if you want to continue this conversation, please message me directly.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I reread what I wrote to you and nowhere does it state I am trying to help you. Telling someone to put in effort is not me helping someone. So, let's just kill that argument now; no one lost and no one won, it's just a matter of perception. It's like telling someone to tie their shoelaces....I didn't offer to help, just pointed out the obvious.

You're requesting to further parse information, R from non-R, which is not needed. As I stated, all these dealerships do not charge ADM on anything, regardless if it's an R or a base model. You clearly have not searched for Rs out there as there are still well over 50 sitting on dealer lots. Doesn't matter if Ford stopped 3 or 4 months ago. Also, maybe you missed this, but there will be a Base and R in 2019: https://www.mustang6g.com/2019-shelby-gt350-gt350r-previewed-in-dealer-esourcebook/

Not trying to be rude, but you should reread this thread as people on here have stated they received their R at MSRP.

Let's keep this simple. I call each dealerships and speak to the GM before adding them to the list. I make it clear regardless if it's a Raptor, GT350, or an R that I need to know if they never charge ADM or only charge ADM based on demand. All the dealerships I listed stated they never charge ADM, regardless of demand. If someone experiences the opposite of what I was informed by the GMs of these dealerships, I will call and ask the GM again and if indeed they changed their stance on ADM, then I will remove them from the list.

Please don't troll this thread. Leave it be and allow others to come in and contribute and not be subjected to a conversation like you and I are having now. Please be respectful, and if you want to continue this conversation, please message me directly.
Maybe I must have missed that all dealerships listed are offering an R model at MSRP therefore my apologies.

Lastly and just to be clear for all of our members are you confirming that a Base 920A R model will be built for the 2019MY?

:sunglasses:

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe I must have missed that all dealerships listed are offering an R model at MSRP therefore my apologies.
No apologies needed. Thank you for keeping it civil. Not all of those dealerships listed currently have an R in stock. Instead, when they had their R they did not charge ADM, hence why they no longer have an R.

Lastly and just to be clear for all of our members are you confirming that a Base 920A R model will be built for the 2019MY?
I can't confirm anything since I don't know, but as per the eSourceBook on page four it states they're building an R in 2019.

Keep in mind it also states on page four, which is a broad section addressing the non-R and R models:
"New Package:
Technology Package

Deleted Packages:
Convenience Package
Electronics Package
GT350R Electronics Package"

Regarding the R it appears "GT350R Electronics Package" was removed and "Technology Package" was added. What is not clear is if the Technology Package is applied to the Base (non-R) model, the R model, or both. However, I would believe an Electronics Package would be added to the R as it contains (I assume) a nice margin for Ford. If you want to read the eSourceBook as is, the eSourceBook sounds like the R won't have an "Electronics Package" anymore, but that must not be clearly conveyed in the eSourceBook. I have asked a few dealers I know and they said they have no clue beyond what is stated in the eSourceBook. Looks like we'll have to wait and see. My opinion is if they are producing the R, they'll have a 902A and some sort of Electronics Package.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
No apologies needed. Thank you for keeping it civil. Not all of those dealerships listed currently have an R in stock. Instead, when they had their R they did not charge ADM, hence why they no longer have an R.

I can't confirm anything since I don't know, but as per the eSourceBook on page four it states they're building an R in 2019.

Keep in mind it also states on page four, which is a broad section addressing the non-R and R models:
"New Package:
Technology Package

Deleted Packages:
Convenience Package
Electronics Package
GT350R Electronics Package"

Regarding the R it appears "GT350R Electronics Package" was removed and "Technology Package" was added. What is not clear is if the Technology Package is applied to the Base (non-R) model, the R model, or both. However, I would believe an Electronics Package would be added to the R as it contains (I assume) a nice margin for Ford. If you want to read the eSourceBook as is, the eSourceBook sounds like the R won't have an "Electronics Package" anymore, but that must not be clearly conveyed in the eSourceBook. I have asked a few dealers I know and they said they have no clue beyond what is stated in the eSourceBook. Looks like we'll have to wait and see. My opinion is if they are producing the R, they'll have a 902A and some sort of Electronics Package.
Trust me there will "Not" be a Base 920A model for the 2019MY (as you so confidently stated there would be) as the last Base R's produced for the 2018MY at the Flat Rock assembly plant were assembled in late April and that will be the end of the run for these AC, radio, backup camera, floor mat, tire inflator kit, sound deadener, etc. delete cars.

Of the ~630 R models built (JR629 highest known R model) for 2018MY just ~25 to ~30 Base R models were assembled for this past MY and a grand total of ~2135 R's produced from 2015MY to 2018MY.

Very disappointing to be called a poser or troll for a first time on this forum especially after posting some reasonable comments/feedback and also having been on this forum for over 3 years and over a couple thousand posts but nothing should really surprise me nowadays.

Good luck and have fun with your upcoming 2019 R model as you will be pleasantly surprised as to how great these cars are especially when shifting them on a road course at 8250 RPM!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cheese

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
@Cheese Appreciate the tip. However, I called and Randy stated as of right now they're not charging ADM on GT350s, but they will charge ADM on GT500. The goal of this thread is to find dealerships that don't charge ADM no matter what the situation is. I would like to state Randy was very polite on the phone and not shady.
Sorry to hear that. Disregard then.

Sponsored
OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trust me there will "Not" be a Base 920A model for the 2019MY (as you so confidently stated there would be) as the last Base R's produced for the 2018MY at the Flat Rock assembly plant were assembled in late April and that will be the end of the run for these AC, radio, backup camera, floor mat, tire inflator kit, sound deadener, etc. delete cars.

Of the ~630 R models built (JR629 highest known R model) for 2018MY just ~25 to ~30 Base R models were assembled for this past MY and a grand total of ~2135 R's produced from 2015MY to 2018MY.

Very disappointing to be called a poser or troll for a first time on this forum especially after posting some reasonable comments/feedback and also having been on this forum for over 3 years and over a couple thousand posts but nothing should really surprise me nowadays.

Good luck and have fun with your upcoming 2019 R model as you will be pleasantly surprised as to how great these cars are especially when shifting them on a road course at 8250 RPM!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
You're stating what you think are facts and are not backing them up with any evidence. Where is your evidence? Oh, let me guess you have some friend that works at Ford and this and that and he told you that his uncle Jim's best friend's cousin said the 920A isn't going to happen. Either shows facts from Ford or stop with your theories.

Where did I state it is a fact there is going to be a Base 920A R? I simply said according to the eSourceBook it appears there will be a 2019 GT350R. Ford produced the eSourceBook, not me. I was just pointing out Ford is making a 2019 GT350R.

Also, it doesn't matter how many years you have been on here and how many posts you made. If you spread opinion as fact and provide no evidence backing your claim you will more than likely get called out on it. You're stating what you think are facts and are not backing them up with any evidence and therefore it's an opinion. Either stop replying or reply with some evidence to support your claims. People who spread misinformation ruin forums. This thread was pleasant before you started changing the direction of the thread. Be kind to this thread and other forum members and allow the thread to get back on track.

Last edited:
OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry to hear that. Disregard then.
@Cheese No worries. Thank you for your feedback as it's members like you who help other members. Apparently we have some members who want to clutter up this thread with their wannabe "inside info" on Ford and its plans for the GT350R.

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
@fuhrius & @icormba, Let's get the GM, George, at The Ford Store Morgan Hill to officially provide me a 2019 R allocation so I can pick the color and options. Then, let's all go for some awesome rides around the area since we all live close to each other.
fwiw, George is the GSM, not the GM.
Since I don't know you, it'd be kinda hard for me to advocate on your behalf, particularly given the pissing match you're started with folks in this thread who've contributed a lot here. Best way to influence an outcome there is to be a solid long-standing customer...they tend to reward that versus the one-and-done type.

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fwiw, George is the GSM, not the GM.
Since I don't know you, it'd be kinda hard for me to advocate on your behalf, particularly given the pissing match you're started with folks in this thread who've contributed a lot here. Best way to influence an outcome there is to be a solid long-standing customer...they tend to reward that versus the one-and-done type.
Already received my allocation :thumbsup: Ending up buying a Raptor from them as well due to their non ADM stance. The $20K markup locally is horrible. Nice to support small town dealerships.

Folks? One person who is spreading misinformation.

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
Already received my allocation. Ending up buying a raptor from them as well due to this non ADM stance and the $20K markup locally. Nice to support small town dealerships.

Folks? One person who is spreading misinformation. I have an easy fix to the thread.
ok, 'folk' not 'folks'
that guy's been right about pretty much everything he's said for the 3 or so years...might want to consider that.
enjoy the R and the Raptor. they're both outstanding.
Morgan Hill may be a 'small' town but TFSMH is the biggest dealership in the bay area and one of the best-run in the country.
Sponsored