LIMITED TIME: Free 1000cc (95lb) injector upgrade on Stage 2 Systems/Tuner Kits

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Who doesn't like a "Free" upgrade? :)

OK, so we all know that "some" of our customers won't leave these new GT's Stage 2 kits at the stock boost level of 9psi for long (or may look to E85 as a fuel option in the future). So for those that are thinking about turning the boost up later, but still want to have a turnkey install (with tune) you can now order the Stage 2 system with optional plug and play 1000cc (95lb) injectors. These new injectors not only drop right in, but also offer the perfect drivability characteristics you would expect out of a ProCharger system and tune. If you are looking to purchase a system or tuner kit, in the near future be sure and ask about this new option for the Stage 2 systems and tuner kits. (NOTE: Custom tuning will be required for E85, or boost levels beyond the factory 9psi) - See more at: https://www.procharger.com/blog/pro...0-mustang-systems-period#sthash.T7eLKRjT.dpuf

Sponsored

Hoblick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Who doesn't like a "Free" upgrade? :)

OK, so we all know that "some" of our customers won't leave these new GT's Stage 2 kits at the stock boost level of 9psi for long (or may look to E85 as a fuel option in the future). So for those that are thinking about turning the boost up later, but still want to have a turnkey install (with tune) you can now order the Stage 2 system with optional plug and play 1000cc (95lb) injectors. These new injectors not only drop right in, but also offer the perfect drivability characteristics you would expect out of a ProCharger system and tune. If you are looking to purchase a system or tuner kit, in the near future be sure and ask about this new option for the Stage 2 systems and tuner kits. (NOTE: Custom tuning will be required for E85, or boost levels beyond the factory 9psi) - See more at: https://www.procharger.com/blog/pro...0-mustang-systems-period#sthash.T7eLKRjT.dpuf

nice!
wish this was offered when i bought mine

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Why is free in quotes - can't tell if the injectors are actually included for free. The description you provided talks about the them being optional.

Are the injectors included in the price of the tuner kit or not? The website only talks about them being an upgrade option...

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
A tuner kit doesn't include injectors or a tuning solution, typically..
I know. But look at the title of this thread. Though seems the content of the first post somewhat contradicts the title. Not very clear what the deal is.

Sponsored

Sinister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
In the link if you scroll down you'll see this:

"Standard 52lb injectors or 95lb injectors (STG2 kit only)"

So if you order the Stage II kit that comes with injectors, it includes 52lb injectors but you can upgrade to 95lb injectors at no charge.

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
^^ I saw that - even though it is not part of the blog post that talks about the 1000cc injector upgrade (which does not mention anything about a free upgrade). However, I am interpreting that differently than yourself: I am reading that to say standard with the HO kit you 52lb injectors. Standard with stage 2 kit you get 95lb injectors.

Still is not clear what the deal is with the tuner kits.

The title of this thread says free 95lbs injectors for Limited time. So have to assume that is the deal - but the literature (post and link) provided seems to contradict this.

Assuming this is a promotion where you do get the 1000cc injectors for a limited time, getting the message across is a bit of a fail, imo.

As are the details around how long the promotion will last and how you can get in on the deal - do you have to order through procharger or will the 3rd party vendors be offering this as well? And does it truly apply to tuner kits?

Sinister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
^^ I saw that - even though it is not part of the blog post that talks about the 1000cc injector upgrade (which does not mention anything about a free upgrade). However, I am interpreting that differently than yourself: I am reading that to say standard with the HO kit you 52lb injectors. Standard with stage 2 kit you get 95lb injectors.

Still is not clear what the deal is with the tuner kits.

The title of this thread says free 95lbs injectors for Limited time. So have to assume that is the deal - but the literature (post and link) provided seems to contradict this.

Assuming this is a promotion where you do get the 1000cc injectors for a limited time, getting the message across is a bit of a fail, imo.

As are the details around how long the promotion will last and how you can get in on the deal - do you have to order through procharger or will the 3rd party vendors be offering this as well? And does it truly apply to tuner kits?
It doesn't say free injectors, it says free injector upgrade. The kit comes with 52lb and you can upgrade for free to 95lb. The wording isn't optimal but it isn't too hard to figure out.

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
It doesn't say free injectors, it says free injector upgrade. The kit comes with 52lb and you can upgrade for free to 95lb. The wording isn't optimal but it isn't too hard to figure out.
The subject says free injector upgrade on stage 2 systems/tuner kits.

Since tuner kit does not include injectors at all, that leads me to believe I am now getting the 95lb injectors as part of the tuner kit for free.

Just looking for clarity on what the deal really is and how one can get it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ProChargerTECH

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
This is a FREE upgrade.....

The 52's come standard in the system.
To go to the 1000cc at the time of purchase is an "option"
That "option" will have a small fee associated with it. (cost difference of injectors)

However, for a limited of time, we are waiving that.
So for the same price you can pick what injector you want. (52 or 95)
AKA: a "FREE" upgrade

NOTE: Tuner kits don't come with injectors and tuning in the normal price. However if a person wants to add injectors to their order, they price of the 1000's will be the same price as the 52's.

OP
OP
ProChargerTECH

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
I have no details on how long it will last, I was just stoked to get it pushed through management to even offer it. :)

I am all about people getting whatever deal they can, SOOOO hopefully this lasts as long as it can, before "the powers above me" remember to switch the pricing back. :)

NOTE: Thank you for those that have already ordered a system with it.
(Not kidding, it took that little of time for someone on here to already snag a system, LOL)

arieso94z28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I have no details on how long it will last, I was just stoked to get it pushed through management to even offer it. :)

I am all about people getting whatever deal they can, SOOOO hopefully this lasts as long as it can, before "the powers above me" remember to switch the pricing back. :)

NOTE: Thank you for those that have already ordered a system with it.
(Not kidding, it took that little of time for someone on here to already snag a system, LOL)
Got my stage 2 kit ordered yesterday through Beefcake!. I did the 1000cc upgrage since it was available at no extra charge.

OP
OP
ProChargerTECH

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Got my stage 2 kit ordered yesterday through Beefcake!. I did the 1000cc upgrage since it was available at no extra charge.
Well then that makes at least 2 of you already...cause the other order was not through BEEF>....

However, I am sure I speak for the rest of us in the office and say "THANK YOU" and welcome to the ProCharger owners club. :) :cheers::headbang::thumbsup::ford:

OP
OP
ProChargerTECH

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Thanks to all that are taking advantage of this offer. :)

I have seen a bunch of orders pass through my email.
Hope that some of them are members of this site. :)
Sponsored