Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package

patriotsgm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 HEP; 1973 Opel GT
Since my car was built this month and delivered last Saturday, and my Chassis # is 0350....I'm curious to see what some other chassis numbers from October builds are....are they sequential?
Thanks
Mine is 0320. Saw yours on FB. I was in the Army for 32 years, so that’s a good number for me. Delivered two days ago.
Sponsored

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
That’s a good one. How about 32d Army Air and Missile Defense Command? Was in that unit twice.
Oh, you got me a little excited LOL, I read it so fast that I didn't know you meant 0320 as in 32 years. I saw it as 320. Nice though, smart move to go into that, I've only met one person who was involved in that and it seemed pretty cool

My chassis number is 0118, while its not exactly the same, I was a 11B so I guess thats kind of a funny coincidence.

My roster number in boot camp was 118 too.

Last edited:

Sponsored

patriotsgm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Oh, you got me a little excited LOL, I read it so fast that I didn't know you meant 0320 as in 32 years. I saw it as 320. Nice though, smart move to go into that, I've only met one person who was involved in that and it seemed pretty cool

My chassis number is 0118, while its not exactly the same, I was a 11B so I guess thats kind of a funny coincidence.

My roster number in boot camp was 118 too.
Thank you for your service! When were you in the 101st? My buddy was the Division CSM there about 10 years ago. I worked with Nike Hercules and Patriot during my 32 years. Last assignment was the Ops SGM of the Space and Missile Defense Command. Funny how those numbers always match up to something. I just had my 1973 Opel GT restored and while looking for a vintage plate, found one that ended in 3219. I served 32 years and 19 days. LOL!!!

IMG_3242.JPG

patriotsgm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
PatriotsGM and RPDBlueMoon.....thank you both for the info and your service to our Country....
I hung on a fire truck for 32 years.....miss the life and the guys but not the bullsh*t......stay safe.....
Thank you for your service! I'm sure you've left your legacy with all those young professionals you've trained along the way. Now you have lots of time to enjoy that beautiful HEP with the matching chassis number. That's pretty cool!

patriotsgm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Y’all do realize that the HEP colors are Air Force refs approved, right?!

Lol... I just promoted to Lt Col so my HeP R was a pleasant promotion gift.
BOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL!!! Being a Patriot guy, I think I spent more time on Air Force bases that Army forts. Congratulations on your promotion! Hopefully a Wing Command is in your future! I spent a few years at Osan AB and I think your HEP R would be a great chase vehicle, if you know what I mean. ;-)

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
The HEP R will be a used car purchase for me in about 2 years. I love the look but had to pull the trigger on a GT500 this year.
Thank y’all for your service. I’m partial to the Air Force though. My son is about to make Captain at 25 years old in the Air Force. We could not be more proud of him and grateful for those like him and y’all that serve or served.
I’m throwing in the towel in May after 22 years of federal gov’t service. 25 years total of carrying a gun for a living in enough.

Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
BOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL!!! Being a Patriot guy, I think I spent more time on Air Force bases that Army forts. Congratulations on your promotion! Hopefully a Wing Command is in your future! I spent a few years at Osan AB and I think your HEP R would be a great chase vehicle, if you know what I mean. ;-)
I’d love to get a piggyback on that airframe the chase vehicles assist!

You know y’all need us to carry you hardchargers places... we make sure you get there and back. Lol

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
The HEP R will be a used car purchase for me in about 2 years. I love the look but had to pull the trigger on a GT500 this year.
Thank y’all for your service. I’m partial to the Air Force though. My son is about to make Captain at 25 years old in the Air Force. We could not be more proud of him and grateful for those like him and y’all that serve or served.
I’m throwing in the towel in May after 22 years of federal gov’t service. 25 years total of carrying a gun for a living in enough.
Thank you for your service and raising your son right :captain:

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0
Since my car was built this month and delivered last Saturday, and my Chassis # is 0350....I'm curious to see what some other chassis numbers from October builds are....are they sequential?
Thanks
Mine was born in July and the chassis are sequential, but not exactly tied to VIN.
IMG_0772.JPG

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0
Morning folks....first post.....racking my brain, or what little of it that is left....need help....
2020 HEP NO options $5k over MSRP so $68600 (but no BS or big dealer fees) or a USED 2019 R loaded 4kmiles Orange Fury for $66900 (big dealer fees).....thanks for any advice....
If a HEP is important to you, that's a good deal at this point in time. I've seen them as high as 20 over.

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2022 GT500 CFTP HE, 2022 Lightning
Vehicle Showcase
I have seem a couple HEP R’s at 30k over. Now that allotments are drying up I expect dealers to hold firm. The sales manager at the dealership in plant city told me that dealers have to pay ADM to the dealer they are getting the HEP from. He told me one transfered for 15k Adm between dealers. I have already turned down $100 k for mine
Sponsored