Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
My buddy has the Grimmspeed unit. Keeps the valves open all the time. I am not a fan of it. Can't close them at all.
Sponsored

VUDU615

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 HEP
Well after only 177 miles on the clock, I was stung by a road screw and ruined one of my rear Cup 2s. So now I have 1 Cup 2, 305/35/19, that I am looking to sell. Can you guys point me in the direction of where we can post sale items?

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
I'm just going to leave this here. It is becoming apparent that I will not find a HEP R from a dealer at or near MSRP (one more try tomorrow but they are starting at 20 over). So, should any of you, the HEP R owners in this forum want to move on from you car at some point the next year or so..... I am able to make it a easy, simple and painless transaction. Just sayin. Not expecting a PM this week or month, but hoping in 3, 6, 12 months someone searches SHEBLY GT350R Heritage Edition Buyer or something. Perhaps someone that reads this is the type of owner that likes to cycle through cars once you have had a taste... maybe you would want PM me for my contact info for if/when the time comes...

MUST be a "R"
MUST be a heritage package
would be awesome if it did NOT have the tech package

Thank you in advance!

UpTop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Am broke
I'm just going to leave this here. It is becoming apparent that I will not find a HEP R from a dealer at or near MSRP (one more try tomorrow but they are starting at 20 over). So, should any of you, the HEP R owners in this forum want to move on from you car at some point the next year or so..... I am able to make it a easy, simple and painless transaction. Just sayin. Not expecting a PM this week or month, but hoping in 3, 6, 12 months someone searches SHEBLY GT350R Heritage Edition Buyer or something. Perhaps someone that reads this is the type of owner that likes to cycle through cars once you have had a taste... maybe you would want PM me for my contact info for if/when the time comes...

MUST be a "R"
MUST be a heritage package
would be awesome if it did NOT have the tech package

Thank you in advance!
You and I both haha, hopefully some magic happens and you get a new one at MSRP, the wait for a used one is painful . When I was looking at new R’s I was seeing most start anywhere from 10-15 over, there were quite a few @5 over. If u do find a new hep r, make sure ur price with the dealer is written/signed on paper, these guys love to pull a fast one.

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2021 Alpine A110
For the exhaust? If you press in the clutch and wait for the valves to do their cycling, the car will start with them closed and stay closed until you manually open them up.
That's certainly a good tip - I'll have to try that. My main requirement for an override on the exhaust valves is to be able to force them closed - either for 90db track days or overtaking at night.

Sponsored

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
You and I both haha, hopefully some magic happens and you get a new one at MSRP, the wait for a used one is painful . When I was looking at new R’s I was seeing most start anywhere from 10-15 over, there were quite a few @5 over. If u do find a new hep r, make sure ur price with the dealer is written/signed on paper, these guys love to pull a fast one.
Best I have found is 5 over.

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
When a non Ford guy on a truck channel reviews a Heritage. Watch the whole thing as it’s embarrassing about the quality control.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I hit a plastic object that was bouncing around on the freeway. I had no where to go. What a sickening feeling.
I can imagine. Wow.

Sponsored

MDFilip

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
GT350
About two months ago I starting looking for a car mainly a 2019 and I was able and still able to find a few dealers with very good pricing on 19s 9-10% below MSRP. But then I found a 20 HEP that was dealer ordered and dealer is 40 min from me. I called they told me it was not spoken for and is scheduled for delivery around 10/19 and they would sell at MSRP... I was still on the fence so did not put a deposit down at that moment then the next day I received a email letting me know there was a 5K ADM on the car. I called back and seeing how they told me I could have it at MSRP the day before they would honor the price so I pulled the trigger and put a deposit on the car. The week later Ford has the official announcement ending the GT350 :) I was very happy and will be even more happy when it lands and I can pick it up! HEP with every option should be a nice car!

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
About two months ago I starting looking for a car mainly a 2019 and I was able and still able to find a few dealers with very good pricing on 19s 9-10% below MSRP. But then I found a 20 HEP that was dealer ordered and dealer is 40 min from me. I called they told me it was not spoken for and is scheduled for delivery around 10/19 and they would sell at MSRP... I was still on the fence so did not put a deposit down at that moment then the next day I received a email letting me know there was a 5K ADM on the car. I called back and seeing how they told me I could have it at MSRP the day before they would honor the price so I pulled the trigger and put a deposit on the car. The week later Ford has the official announcement ending the GT350 :) I was very happy and will be even more happy when it lands and I can pick it up! HEP with every option should be a nice car!
Well done! I’m jealous!

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Thats great! Congrats on your new GT350

What dealership was it if you dont mind me asking? I got mine from Exeter :)
Sponsored