Sponsored

Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Quick side note: Turns out the adjustable camber plates are now installed at the factory as of February...per Ford Performance rep.
For the R’s or base with handling packs too?

Sponsored

Doran

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350, 2017 gt350. 2007 gt500 2005 gt
Update on where I’m at with my base HEP. Ordered January 10th from a dealer in province. My order is still in the original “material hold status” so I was getting worried that my car may not be built considering the Covid19 crisis and how terrible it has impacted Michigan. My dealer has been great so far, holding my trade and reassuring me that in his opinion the car will eventually get built. He has very valid reasons why, says that these cars are sold cars and will be given top priority when the plant opens which makes sense. Yesterday I was given a lead on another Heritage that is out west, this car has already been built and is sitting at the plant awaiting shipping. It is very close to how I optioned my original order ,Recaro seats, entertainment ,carbon dash, the only thing missing was the handling package. At this point I would be so disappointed not to get a Heritage that I purchased this car. It’s costing me quite a bit more in that the cost to ship my trade to them out west plus the cost of shipping my new car back is On me and I’m likely going to lose my deposit with my original order. This car has build date of March 10th. With that all being said I’m extremely happy to own a Heritage Edition!

dive2deep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 King Ranch Diesel for towing, 2020 GT350 Heritage Edition for going fast, Honda Clarity PHEV for commuting.
Cars look great guys. Who is gonna be the first to pull off the side stripes?
Seems silly to go to all this trouble to get a car with the side stripes, just to pull off the side stripes. I think it makes it look perfect, and that is the throwback touch that made me spend all that money to get a new 2020 (over just picking up a used oxford white w/ blue stripes for a bargain).

slingblade

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 HEP GT350R
Dealer update for me today is scheduled to the day June 17. That’s from an original build week of April 6 and scheduled to day April 8 to give an idea to you all on how things are sliding for production. I’ll probably be the first to pull the side stripes in order to get them painted on. I want them to wrap around the fender and in the door jams so that the line is completely unbroken. Those last pictures posted of you two that got your cars. They look amazing. In the meantime I’ll live vicariously through you and am patiently awaiting a summer delivery.

gkoutsok

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gus
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 HEP
Update on where I’m at with my base HEP. Ordered January 10th from a dealer in province. My order is still in the original “material hold status” so I was getting worried that my car may not be built considering the Covid19 crisis and how terrible it has impacted Michigan. My dealer has been great so far, holding my trade and reassuring me that in his opinion the car will eventually get built. He has very valid reasons why, says that these cars are sold cars and will be given top priority when the plant opens which makes sense. Yesterday I was given a lead on another Heritage that is out west, this car has already been built and is sitting at the plant awaiting shipping. It is very close to how I optioned my original order ,Recaro seats, entertainment ,carbon dash, the only thing missing was the handling package. At this point I would be so disappointed not to get a Heritage that I purchased this car. It’s costing me quite a bit more in that the cost to ship my trade to them out west plus the cost of shipping my new car back is On me and I’m likely going to lose my deposit with my original order. This car has build date of March 10th. With that all being said I’m extremely happy to own a Heritage Edition!
I place my order January 11 and have a VIN with a scheduled build date for the week of June 1, was originally the week of May 18.

Sponsored

Cgoeschel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Shelby GT
I wish they'd given us a fender without the 350 badge if we're going to have the 350 side stripes. Would have been a cleaner look for sure.

dive2deep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 King Ranch Diesel for towing, 2020 GT350 Heritage Edition for going fast, Honda Clarity PHEV for commuting.
Dealer update for me today is scheduled to the day June 17. That’s from an original build week of April 6 and scheduled to day April 8 to give an idea to you all on how things are sliding for production. I’ll probably be the first to pull the side stripes in order to get them painted on. I want them to wrap around the fender and in the door jams so that the line is completely unbroken. Those last pictures posted of you two that got your cars. They look amazing. In the meantime I’ll live vicariously through you and am patiently awaiting a summer delivery.
Interestingly enough, I have given a lot of thought to making mine permanent, and getting them painted on. Vinyl, to me anyway, seems kind of cheap and cheesy. It doesn't bother me enough to do it immediately, but I'm sure when I run across the right paint person/body shop, I'll get that guardsman blue sprayed on. I know what the GT500 stripes cost, and I'm sure I can get it done correctly for less than half of that.

TYAO=RH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP.
For the R’s or base with handling packs too?
Not sure on the Non-R’s, but would presume that both would be, as that would make no sense to do one but not the other on the same assembly line...
Sponsored