Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package

TYAO=RH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP.
Your car looks outstanding and you did a terrific job on the detailing!

With almost 1000 miles on your R have you gotten on it yet and have you noticed any significant tramlining with your car?

:like:
Thank you! After a 100 miles I started to open the taps, after 500 I began tickling the redline more and more. Coming up on a 1000 I’ll be swapping out the oil and really give her the beans...she has been my daily driver so far and will continue to be for many more years...as far as tramlining goes, it does have some but it has never surprised me (edit: caught me off guard). Not having driven an R prior to 2020, my input would be speculative on the comparison.

Last edited:

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Thank you! After a 100 miles I started to open the taps, after 500 I began tickling the redline more and more. Coming up on a 1000 I’ll be swapping out the oil and really give her the beans...she has been my daily driver so far and will continue to be for many more years...as far as tramlining goes, it does have some but it has never surprised me (edit: caught me off guard). Not having driven an R prior to 2020, my input would be speculative on the comparison.
All sounds terrific and like your idea of an early oil change.

With respect to tramlining my 2018 does some of that as well but subject to road conditions of course as most roads here are great but some of the back roads in Arizona can be difficult to deal with especially as the heat ramps up and more grooves appear in our roads here.

Going up to 104 F. tomorrow so going to be too hot to take out my R that has no AC unless I leave around 6:00 AM in the morning.:whew:

As you know keep a close watch on your oil level and just importantly continue to have a great deal of driving fun and pleasure with your cool and outstanding Mustang!

Keep us posted as to upcoming events with your car.

:clap:

TYAO=RH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP.
All sounds terrific and like your idea of an early oil change.

With respect to tramlining my 2018 does some of that as well but subject to road conditions of course as most roads here are great but some of the back roads in Arizona can be difficult to deal with especially as the heat ramps up and more grooves appear in our roads here.

Going up to 104 F. tomorrow so going to be too hot to take out my R that has no AC unless I leave around 6:00 AM in the morning.:whew:

As you know keep a close watch on your oil level and just importantly continue to have a great deal of driving fun and pleasure with your cool and outstanding Mustang!

Keep us posted as to upcoming events with your car.

:clap:
Appreciate the helpful tips! As far as events go, I am new to the Mustang community and do not have anything scheduled as of yet, but I am sure it would be a pleasure to meet fellow members and enthusiasts such as yourself one day!

20RHeritage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE
These cars really do look badass with tint! 1500 miles, oil change done, one last body panel adjustment coming up and the wheel order is placed.

Everywhere I go people want to know about this special car and it’s the craziest thing. With all the attention and my diving experience so far I’ve come to the conclusion that this car really is a female. Nice, soft, wanting your full attention at all times while driving and when pushed will rip you head off...
6E1E1E43-F272-4E9D-B0F2-1C7A29DAC8AB.jpeg

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I’ve come to the conclusion that this car really is a female. Nice, soft, wanting your full attention at all times while driving and when pushed will rip you head off...
That doesn't sound like my wife.

GT350RHE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R Heritage Edition LR002
These cars really do look badass with tint! 1500 miles, oil change done, one last body panel adjustment coming up and the wheel order is placed.

Everywhere I go people want to know about this special car and it’s the craziest thing. With all the attention and my diving experience so far I’ve come to the conclusion that this car really is a female. Nice, soft, wanting your full attention at all times while driving and when pushed will rip you head off...
6E1E1E43-F272-4E9D-B0F2-1C7A29DAC8AB.jpeg
. Wow! Tint looks great! 20% right? I need to do that to mine! What wheels did you order?

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
I’ve come to the conclusion that this car really is a female. Nice, soft, wanting your full attention at all times while driving and when pushed will rip you head off...
I married a beautiful little latino woman... I can relate...!!!!

20RHeritage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE
. Wow! Tint looks great! 20% right? I need to do that to mine! What wheels did you order?
Thanks! The tint is 3M ceramic film and is maxed out to what Florida allows. When the wheels finally go on is when I’ll a share what chose.

Sponsored

FatThigh

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
First Name
Hugh
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Adding a few pics of my wifes new GT350 HEP... next to my GT350R. This is so far the most accurate representation of Wimbledon White I have seen... seems to be a hard color to pick up with the lens.

Interesting to see the difference next to the very "white" stripes on the R...

Happy wife... happy life... especially when it comes to cars :-)

dive2deep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 King Ranch Diesel for towing, 2020 GT350 Heritage Edition for going fast, Honda Clarity PHEV for commuting.
Adding a few pics of my wifes new GT350 HEP... next to my GT350R. This is so far the most accurate representation of Wimbledon White I have seen... seems to be a hard color to pick up with the lens.

Interesting to see the difference next to the very "white" stripes on the R...

Happy wife... happy life... especially when it comes to cars :-)
Whelp, I thought I was the luckiest SOB in the world, you sir, take that prize. Two GT350s in complimentary colors, now that's a player level I just can't mess with. Congrats on the stable, and the happy wife.

NCFlyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 HE
Sounds great and recently was also offered a 2020 GT350 HEP car that comes with the Technology Package, Handling Package, Exposed CF I/P and Car Cover at MSRP.

That is the good news.

The bad news is this dealership is located in Western Canada and the car has not been built but has been ordered!

:)
After a brief back and forth we settled on 6% off MSRP plus the normal tax/tag/title crap. I'm good w/this price but, unfortunately, I have to trade-in my low mileage (19K) 15 Ruby Red GT Prem w/Ann Pkg in order to have the financials work. I have a good idea of current market for this car and also know the mods on it won't bring much in return but my fingers are crossed they don't come back with some ridiculous offer.

The 350 HEP I have in my sights has the Technology Package, Handling Package, Exposed CF I/P and Car Cover.
If all goes well, and tips on what I should be looking for on the 2020 350 besides the obvious paint defects, panel alignment, and things mentioned in the sticky.
Side picture.jpg

Unfortunately, the dealer refused to sell the car at the price my bank/car buying service arranged. The Sales Manager could not explain how the discount was applied but refused to sell it and claimed the car was actually "sold pending deposit) what ever that means. They had two black 350s but that's not the car I'm interested in, so, no deal and back to the search.

The trade offer was $21,500 for the 15 GT which I probably would have accepted.

Last edited:

GT350RHE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R Heritage Edition LR002
PA Governor finally reopened new car sales in PA so I am picking up my GT350R HE this weekend. Rather than ship it back to GA, I am flying to Philly with my son, picking up the Car, and driving it 13 hours back to Georgia! Should be a fun experience while breaking in the motor at the same time. I’m choosing a route that includes highways and back roads so I can vary up the break-in. Should be a fun father - son experience!

Doran

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350, 2017 gt350. 2007 gt500 2005 gt
PA Governor finally reopened new car sales in PA so I am picking up my GT350R HE this weekend. Rather than ship it back to GA, I am flying to Philly with my son, picking up the Car, and driving it 13 hours back to Georgia! Should be a fun experience while breaking in the motor at the same time. I’m choosing a route that includes highways and back roads so I can vary up the break-in. Should be a fun father - son experience!
Congratulations! a trip your son will remember for a lifetime
Sponsored