Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package

Carpenater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP #LR087, 1999 SVT Lightning #3830
I have not seen the R in person, but my local dealer has a GT350R HEP listed at MSRP on their website. Looks to be full optioned aside from the carbon fiber dash.
Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Didn’t ask. I just checked the option box. I have to call USAA tomorrow to adjust a policy on my other car so I’ll find out when I hear and come back and provide the gained intel.
Interested when you find out.

VUDU615

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 HEP
Hey guys, I am slowly figuring out some of the awesome tech features that our cars offer. Can someone please help me with the steps on setting up the HUD shift indicator lights?

TIA

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Hey guys, I am slowly figuring out some of the awesome tech features that our cars offer. Can someone please help me with the steps on setting up the HUD shift indicator lights?

TIA
It took me awhile to figure it out and honestly I don't even know how I did it. It took me like 15 minutes of toying around and slamming on the exhaust in a parking before I got it to work, I toyed around with it and then it suddenly worked and then I have touched it since.

What are you trying to do and what are you stuck on? By default it only shows up if its on track mode. Not a fan driving this thing on without traction control on normal roads so I wanted to have it show up on normal and the other modes.

Could be wrong, but I remember there were two different settings, one of them had the light constantly even if I was at like 2k or 4k RPMs, and the other setting had it show up when I near the RPM limit. I have mine set at 8k rpms, and the lights begin to show up at around 6500 rpms instead of having it start at 2,000.

I am going to taking a drive tomorrow morning so I can take a look at it.

Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302

TIA
If you need further help, PM me. I’ll be glad to FaceTime you tomorrow AM and help.

VUDU615

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 HEP
It took me awhile to figure it out and honestly I don't even know how I did it. It took me like 15 minutes of toying around and slamming on the exhaust in a parking before I got it to work, I toyed around with it and then it suddenly worked and then I have touched it since.

What are you trying to do and what are you stuck on? By default it only shows up if its on track mode. Not a fan driving this thing on without traction control on normal roads so I wanted to have it show up on normal and the other modes.

Could be wrong, but I remember there were two different settings, one of them had the light constantly even if I was at like 2k or 4k RPMs, and the other setting had it show up when I near the RPM limit. I have mine set at 8k rpms, and the lights begin to show up at around 6500 rpms instead of having it start at 2,000.

I am going to taking a drive tomorrow morning so I can take a look at it.
I have been looking through the normal menu options and haven't even come close to stumbling on how to turn the HUD on. I am wanting to use it for normal driving. I have been basing my shifts on rev sound. I really would like to see it projected in my line of sight while driving.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
I have been looking through the normal menu options and haven't even come close to stumbling on how to turn the HUD on. I am wanting to use it for normal driving. I have been basing my shifts on rev sound. I really would like to see it projected in my line of sight while driving.
Okay so I just went through and I think I figured it out.

From the main menu go down to Track Apps, then go to Perm. Shift Indicator. There you should see the options.

I have my shift point set at 8,000 RPMs to give me some wiggle room to shift. I have the shift tone off and the intensity set at 100%.

To turn it on I believe you go into 'Shift Mode' and select the mode. I never used Drag mode and I dont understand the change w/drive mode it didn't work.

Tach mode is the mode I told you about, it shows up at low rpms, so I assume the light acts like a tachometer.

Track mode is what you want I believe, the lights show up in begin to show up sequentially in opposite directions. This is what I use.

This is a video that goes over the over what I just said, but you get this menu through Track Apps and then go to Performance Shift Indicator

VUDU615

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 HEP
Okay so I just went through and I think I figured it out.

From the main menu go down to Track Apps, then go to Perm. Shift Indicator. There you should see the options.

I have my shift point set at 8,000 RPMs to give me some wiggle room to shift. I have the shift tone off and the intensity set at 100%.

To turn it on I believe you go into 'Shift Mode' and select the mode. I never used Drag mode and I dont understand the change w/drive mode it didn't work.

Tach mode is the mode I told you about, it shows up at low rpms, so I assume the light acts like a tachometer.

Track mode is what you want I believe, the lights show up in begin to show up sequentially in opposite directions. This is what I use.

This is a video that goes over the over what I just said, but you get this menu through Track Apps and then go to Performance Shift Indicator

Thank you, I will follow the steps and let you know if it works for me.

Sponsored

VUDU615

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 HEP
Has anyone installed FP springs on their HEP? Would really like to see a side profile before and after.

Last edited:

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Has anyone installed FP springs on their HEP? Would really like to see a side profile before and after.
Are you considering FP springs for the added performance or just the drop?

If just for the look, have you considered adding 20’s? Look at @corrieb HEPR and see how nice that profile looks with just 20’s alone.

VUDU615

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 HEP
Are you considering FP springs for the added performance or just the drop?

If just for the look, have you considered adding 20’s? Look at @corrieb HEPR and see how nice that profile looks with just 20’s alone.
I am looking for both performance and looks, but I am not wanting to go with 20s because I really like the look of our stock wheels.
Sponsored