Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I’m def gonna be getting mine painted
That's the way to go. I went with Velocity Blue but did consider Guardsman. If someone wants the same color as the HE vinyl stripes, they will need to figure out which Guardsman Blue they are; apparently they used the name on a few different blues. Probably can just let the painter match the vinyl.
Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I got ceramic coating, but didn’t go for PPF yet. Wish I did. Live and learn.

E1E56BE0-6E92-4B8B-B0C2-74F4BC43CFAA.jpeg
Your log in would make a great personalized plate.

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I got ceramic coating, but didn’t go for PPF yet. Wish I did. Live and learn.

E1E56BE0-6E92-4B8B-B0C2-74F4BC43CFAA.jpeg
Ceramic won't protect the paint. Thankfully it's a small section of stripes. I'd recommend getting a new stripe, and getting PPF done, at least on the front end!

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Below is the cause in his own words.

Ohh Noo....it happened!

Does anyone know how I can get some touch up paint for the guardsman blue stripes? I hit a plastic object on the freeway that put some scratched on my front bumper stripes. You can see a bit of white paint where it hit :(

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
Just WHEN will Deflector Shields be developed for our cars?

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2021 Alpine A110
I know the exhaust valves have been addressed over and over and suggest a quick look through the FORSCAN sticky.
From what I can see, there's very little information on the 2020 model year FORScan codes. I just ordered one of the AWE modules so that I can control it independently of the car's systems. That should also keep the valves closed on startup.

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
From what I can see, there's very little information on the 2020 model year FORScan codes. I just ordered one of the AWE modules so that I can control it independently of the car's systems. That should also keep the valves closed on startup.
For the exhaust? If you press in the clutch and wait for the valves to do their cycling, the car will start with them closed and stay closed until you manually open them up.

Sponsored

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Ceramic won't protect the paint. Thankfully it's a small section of stripes. I'd recommend getting a new stripe, and getting PPF done, at least on the front end!
Any ideas where you could get guardsman blue vinyl stripes?

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For the exhaust? If you press in the clutch and wait for the valves to do their cycling, the car will start with them closed and stay closed until you manually open them up.
If you press the start/stop button to turn on the electronics you can flip the exhaust button so that the valves open up before starting but once you start the car (guessing its because the clutch) the valves close again on startup and then open up after like 2 seconds.

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
If you press the start/stop button to turn on the electronics you can flip the exhaust button so that the valves open up before starting but once you start the car (guessing its because the clutch) the valves close again on startup and then open up after like 2 seconds.
This is true as well. I wish if you selected which mode in the settings before startup, it would just stay on that setting. I think they changed that in the GT500s where it remembers what mode you were in last time the vehicle was driven. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is true as well. I wish if you selected which mode in the settings before startup, it would just stay on that setting. I think they changed that in the GT500s where it remembers what mode you were in last time the vehicle was driven. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
The only way I know to keep them open when you start is to get some sort of electronic controller to install to bypass the system. Is this still true? I thought about getting it but its too cumbersome and too involving. Not a huge deal but it would be nice to have the modes remember the last settings, or at least the exhaust setting lol, kinda obvious for a sports car with a V8.
Sponsored