Sponsored

Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package

Bluevoodue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
Can you not have someone you trust drive it once a week simply to keep things lubricated ?
I fully Believe these cars need to be driven having someone else driving my car would make me more depressed than I already am but thanks so much to reaching out
Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Yes bad injury it will take couple More surgery’s over the next 8 to 10 months car has 250 miles on it had the paint corrected and ceramic coating full car, just upset this will effect me driving for awhile need to get automatic transmission to get around over the next year or so
GT500CFTP????

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2021 Alpine A110
I Purchased a HEP R in August paid a hefty ADM to make matters I hurt my knee and will have to sell it over the next month Probably sell it at MSRP --VERY FRUSTRATED waited so long for this car
So sorry to hear that. What a disappointment. Hope you find something automatic that's just as fun.

Did we get your HEP-R chassis # on the spreadsheet? If not, I'd love to be able to add it. Thx

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (which replaces my 2011 GT500, which replaced my 2002 Z06)
Well, little update on what would've been my HEP R. Dealer ended up doubling the ADM to 5k at the literal last minute. A little bit tired of all of the dealer BS, lol. I think I'll be waiting to pick up a used one, this dealer nonsense is very annoying :crazy:.

If anyone wants one, there's a fully loaded HEP R @ Nick Nicholas Ford in FL (5k over).
I executed a signed sales contract for the car, with the VIN on the contract and also the price to be paid. I got everything in writing and gave a $1K deposit. Of course that commits me to take the car when it arrives in a few weeks (or lose my deposit) but also prevents shenanigans like you describe. I suspect the dealer has another buyer.

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

Sponsored

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2021 Alpine A110
Thank you, we don't have that chassis number yet. All I need to know is which car is yours :) The last 4 digits of your VIN is all we need. You can PM me if you prefer.