'21 GT (see sig)

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2021 Alpine A110
They’d have to churn out 350 HEP VINs in a week... I don’t think that’s gonna happen.
Maybe not, but they did just squeeze out another few. Now at 260 HEP-Rs and 449 HEPs

Sponsored

UpTop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Am broke
Well, little update on what would've been my HEP R. Dealer ended up doubling the ADM to 5k at the literal last minute. A little bit tired of all of the dealer BS, lol. I think I'll be waiting to pick up a used one, this dealer nonsense is very annoying :crazy:.

If anyone wants one, there's a fully loaded HEP R @ Nick Nicholas Ford in FL (5k over).

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Well, little update on what would've been my HEP R. Dealer ended up doubling the ADM to 5k at the literal last minute. A little bit tired of all of the dealer BS, lol. I think I'll be waiting to pick up a used one, this dealer nonsense is very annoying :crazy:.

If anyone wants one, there's a fully loaded HEP R @ Nick Nicholas Ford in FL (5k over).
Totally bad and crappy dealer with crap morals. Sorry to hear about that man, but there are more being churned out. I’ll help you look.

Last edited:

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Yeah, it would sure help the location effort if peeps would at least show the nearest metro area to them. And, how far they are willing to travel to get the car.

Bluevoodue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
Totally bad a crappy dealer with crap morals. Sorry to hear about that man, but there are more being churned out. I’ll help you look.
I Purchased a HEP R in August paid a hefty ADM to make matters I hurt my knee and will have to sell it over the next month Probably sell it at MSRP --VERY FRUSTRATED waited so long for this car

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
I Purchased a HEP R in August paid a hefty ADM to make matters I hurt my knee and will have to sell it over the next month Probably sell it at MSRP --VERY FRUSTRATED waited so long for this car
Damn. It has to be a bad injury. Sorry for your circumstance.

Last edited:

Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Dang man. I’m so sorry to hear that. If you are serious, I am sure there is someone here that would snap it up quickly. I certainly do hope you get your health, quality of life and lifestyle back quickly!

Last edited:

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Dang man. I’m so sorry to hear that. I’d you are serious, I am sure there is someone here that would snap it up quickly. I certainly do hope you get your health, quality of life and lifestyle back quickly!
Agreed. He won't have a problem selling that car if he decides to.

Bluevoodue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
Damn. It has to be a bad injury. Sorry for your circumstance.
Yes bad injury it will take couple More surgery’s over the next 8 to 10 months car has 250 miles on it had the paint corrected and ceramic coating full car, just upset this will effect me driving for awhile need to get automatic transmission to get around over the next year or so

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Can you not have someone you trust drive it once a week simply to keep things lubricated ?

Pecak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang PP Ruby Red
Yes bad injury it will take couple More surgery’s over the next 8 to 10 months car has 250 miles on it had the paint corrected and ceramic coating full car, just upset this will effect me driving for awhile need to get automatic transmission to get around over the next year or so
Sorry to hear that, but I will buy it right now... :)
Sponsored