• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia Like New Factory Ecoboost Gauge Pod With Oil Pressure and Vacuum/Boost Gauges $175

Bannon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Selling my Performance Pac Ecoboost Gauge Pod With Oil Pressure and Vacuum/Boost Gauges. I bought them new and only had them installed in my 2019 Mustang Bullitt for about 3-4 months. I had an Edelbrock Supercharger installed on my Bullitt and bought this to be able to measure boost. I ultimately installed a pillar mounted Vacuum/Boost gauge. Since I've decided to sell the Bullitt, I removed these and swapped in the original gauge cluster. Like new condition. Selling for $175 including free 2 day priority mail shipping.
I prefer using Zelle as the method of payment but can also take PayPal..

Factory description below

Features and Benefits:
- Original Equipment in Performance Pack EcoBoost Mustangs
- Original FoMoCo Factory Replacement Part
- Include Replacement Clips for Installation
- Features Oil Pressure And Vacuum/Boost Gauge
- Easy Plug-And-Play Installation for 2015-2018 Performance Pack EcoBoost and GT Mustangs
- Compatible With MyColor Interior Lighting

If you have a 2015-2020 Performance Pack EcoBoost, this direct-fit replacement cluster is the exact same that came on your car from the factory. If yours is broken or damaged, this is the perfect part for you.

For 2015-2020 Performance Pack GT Mustang owners with an aftermarket forced induction setup, this gauge cluster allows you to monitor your boost levels with ease and OEM appearance. Installation couldn’t be any easier, as it is a plug-and-play installation without any cutting or splicing required.

*Will NOT fit Non-Performance Pack Mustangs or Shelby GT350 and GT350R models.

20200925_000512_resized.jpg

20200925_000618_resized.jpg

20200925_000900_resized.jpg

20200925_000921_resized.jpg

20200925_001050_resized.jpg

20200925_001123_resized.jpg

20200925_002554_resized.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Bannon