Sponsored

Lightly used OEM parts, what are you looking to sell?

2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Interested to see what OEM parts other members are will to sell after they upgrade/Mod their cars.

So far I've picked up a steering wheel a a set of base wheels. Looking for Front splitter (I will wreck mine in time) and maybe more if I think I will wear it out or break it...

I know one member is looking for a CF wing if someone plans to upgrade(?)...
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Interested to see what OEM parts other members are will to sell after they upgrade/Mod their cars.

So far I've picked up a steering wheel a a set of base wheels. Looking for Front splitter (I will wreck mine in time) and maybe more if I think I will wear it out or break it...

I know one member is looking for a CF wing if someone plans to upgrade(?)...
I am going to have a pallet of parts shipped back to me from Shelby. I go back and forth with what I’m going to do with them.

Hood, wheels & tires, rocker panels, rear deck lid, Recaro front with matching rear seat skins, springs, sway bars, axles, front & rear hubs...who knows what else.

Not sure if anyone has one, but I’d give my left nut for a CFTP wing. Hell, both for that matter.

Last edited:

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I am going to have a pallet of parts shipped back to me from Shelby. I go back and forth with what I’m going to do with them.

Hood, wheels & tires, rocker panels, rear deck lid, Recaro front with matching rear seat skins, springs, sway bars, axles, front & rear hubs...who knows what else.

Not sure if anyone has one, but I’d give my left nut for a CFTP wing. Hell, both for that matter.
Normally id say keep it all, in case of sale.. but at that point you have a even more rare piece that anyone looking to buy, stock parts hold no real value. Most wouldnt even know there were leftover "stock parts" to be had.
of course, the opposite could be true too.. someone may want or value the entire collection.. Id bet on selling though, because there is no "going back to stock" from your route

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Normally id say keep it all, in case of sale.. but at that point you have a even more rare piece that anyone looking to buy, stock parts hold no real value. Most wouldnt even know there were leftover "stock parts" to be had.
of course, the opposite could be true too.. someone may want or value the entire collection.. Id bet on selling though, because there is no "going back to stock" from your route
You are right. I had originally planned on keeping all original bits, but in my case they are no longer desirable to the car itself. I mean, who does what I am doing, then reverts it back to stock?

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT500, '17 2SS (previous)
I'd love to swap rear seat set-ups with someone who for whatever personal reason wants rear seats in their CFTP. I have the Recaros in my car and as good as the rear seats look with the alcantara and all that, I always wanted the delete but prices now are stupid considering the discontinue of the individual product from FP. Seems to me it would be an easy switch with someone local, swap for swap, seats for seat delete, and I cover labor expenses.

Still debating on whether or not to keep my stock wheels (yes I know all the reasons not to get rid of them), but again, if the right opportunity arises local to me, I'd be mighty tempted if the price was right.

Rear seats have only been sat in once or twice to do some work/detailing, and oem wheels have 1500 miles on them.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
It's amazing to me not only that Ford charges crazy money for the RSD kit but, when you see what it is, it's pretty humorous. Cardboard, some felt, a couple pushpins and presto, RSD. Sure seems like someone in the aftermarket would catch on to this.

Sorry Skwibbs, can't help ya but I do hope you find someone willing to swap.

AMBJR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ALLEN
Vehicle(s)
03 Mustang Cobra-20 GT500
I'd love to swap rear seat set-ups with someone who for whatever personal reason wants rear seats in their CFTP. I have the Recaros in my car and as good as the rear seats look with the alcantara and all that, I always wanted the delete but prices now are stupid considering the discontinue of the individual product from FP. Seems to me it would be an easy switch with someone local, swap for swap, seats for seat delete, and I cover labor expenses.

Still debating on whether or not to keep my stock wheels (yes I know all the reasons not to get rid of them), but again, if the right opportunity arises local to me, I'd be mighty tempted if the price was right.

Rear seats have only been sat in once or twice to do some work/detailing, and oem wheels have 1500 miles on them.
I have a 2020 CFTP Rear seat delete that I would trade for your rear seats if you pay for S/H!!!

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
...I always wanted the delete but prices now are stupid considering the discontinue of the individual product from FP.
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/for-sale-oem-rear-gt350r-seat-delete-panel.137554/

It's amazing to me not only that Ford charges crazy money for the RSD kit but, when you see what it is, it's pretty humorous. Cardboard, some felt, a couple pushpins and presto, RSD. Sure seems like someone in the aftermarket would catch on to this.
It's composite, designed to meet fire and safety standards, and in limited production numbers that are not favorable to economies of scale. Then the marketing geniuses at Ford tack on whatever amount necessary to make them wholly unreasonable to buy the part from your dealer. There are a few alternatives available from the aftermarket but none rise to the level of the OEM piece if that is truly what you are looking for.

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP

I call dibs on rockers, sways, front and rear hubs 🙋🏼‍♂️

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
I have many parts. From brembo front calipers and pads with about 6500 miles on them along with the rear calipers both from the pp1. The pp1 stock chin spoiler. Stock headers. Stock air box. Stock manifold and throttle body (great upgrade for 15-17). stock hood vents for the 18+ in black and in white. I also have Nitto NT05 tires in 305/35R19 with about 4K miles on them just to add a bonus list. I will sell anything on the list.
Sponsored