Offshoregames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
21’ GT Premium PP1 Carbonized Grey Metallic loaded
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know of any garages to rent lift space around Dallas. I’m in Rockwall but will travel a bit if need be.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Offshoregames

Offshoregames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
what are you needing done sir?
Just like to change my own oil honestly without the whole jack stand in the driveway routine. Maybe look around an bit underneath since I’ve had a H pipe installed. My neighbor in NC had a lift in his garage and I got spoiled doing all my vehicles oil changes. Not to mention my first oil change at the dealership ended up with me convincing them it took 10 quarts , then observing half the oil service dept sitting in my car and checking it out then the oil tech was leaning on my car on his phone while it was draining. Needless to say my confidence in dealer oil changes is a bit low. Sorry for the rant:explode:

Gabelo98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Just like to change my own oil honestly without the whole jack stand in the driveway routine. Maybe look around an bit underneath since I’ve had a H pipe installed. My neighbor in NC had a lift in his garage and I got spoiled doing all my vehicles oil changes. Not to mention my first oil change at the dealership ended up with me convincing them it took 10 quarts , then observing half the oil service dept sitting in my car and checking it out then the oil tech was leaning on my car on his phone while it was draining. Needless to say my confidence in dealer oil changes is a bit low. Sorry for the rant:explode:
ok i know a couple of guys that own shops ill ask if they rent out a lift and get back with you

OP
OP
Offshoregames

Offshoregames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
ok i know a couple of guys that own shops ill ask if they rent out a lift and get back with you
Thank you , that would be great . I appreciate any info you can provide for sure. Just need like an hour maybe whenever oil change time comes around.

OP
OP
Offshoregames

Offshoregames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just noticed you’re in Rockwall also. We will have to look out for each other.
Sponsored