Sponsored

Let's See Pics of GT350's with Front Spacers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I like the OEM++ look and was looking for a more aggressive wheel fitment up front on my '17 GT350. Rear wheels sit flush but the fronts are sunken in a bit. I notice Eibach and Steeda have spacers available but it doesn't seem like many people are running them. Are they safe? Better alternatives aside from getting new wheels?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
I like the OEM++ look and was looking for a more aggressive wheel fitment up front on my '17 GT350. Rear wheels sit flush but the fronts are sunken in a bit. I notice Eibach and Steeda have spacers available but it doesn't seem like many people are running them. Are they safe? Better alternatives aside from getting new wheels?

Thanks in advance.
an alternative to run stock wheels would be running extended studs up front and a slip on spacer. Opmustang has the most sizes available.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Beware: Someone just posted a pic in the last couple of days showing that their Steeda spacer had cracked.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
an alternative to run stock wheels would be running extended studs up front and a slip on spacer. Opmustang has the most sizes available.
This seems to be a better option than the larger spacers that bolt on.. Thank you

Whoa...that's sketchy. I don't think I want the bolt-on spacers and I wonder if running the longer studs and a slip-on spacer is any better.

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
This seems to be a better option than the larger spacers that bolt on.. Thank you

Whoa...that's sketchy. I don't think I want the bolt-on spacers and I wonder if running the longer studs and a slip-on spacer is any better.
It is. Track guys run extended studs and spacers all the time so they can rotate tires to get the maximum life out of them. Much much safer than bolt on spacers. A lot of racing/track oriented companies like Cortex, Apex, opMustang sell spacers and studs for that purpose.
Sponsored