Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is there any better sound than this? Doubt it!

For real guys. Here's my personal review of the new Corsa Performance 2020 Shelby GT500 catback system.

It's insane!! From the moment we put this kit on and fired it up it's put a huge smile on my face. Cold starts are unreal! It's loud and throaty and there's zero drone in all modes/gears/rpms.

Fitment is excellent. The tips aren't as large as the factory tips so there's a little room in the valance between the tips and the valance cutout itself but in my opinion I think it looks great.

We installed the polished tip kit along with the double helixx x pipe. We'll be swapping out the X for the Corsa / Lethal double HH pipe shortly to see if it makes any difference.

Sport mode is fire!!! Upshifts and downshifts sound soooo good and the car gets so many looks not only because of how bad ass it looks but from how it sounds.

Track mode--->the rest. There's nothing better than cruising with this system in track mode. Early after the install I noticed that while driving the car in track mode it would make a pop between shifts. Track mode holds the rpms higher between gears and once it makes the shift the sound it makes you can't get enough of. Almost like how a wot box makes that noise with the no lift shift feature. The POP!! This was noticeable with the stock exhaust but very mild. With the Corsa system it sounds ridic!!

I had the opportunity to take this car up to PA last week for a private event that Corsa invited us to. It was my first time ever on a road course. If you think the car sounds good on the street from the video above just wait till you hear the footage of me driving this thing on the road course. It had Corsa Performance and the other attendees drooling. The driving experience in my opinion was definitely enhanced from how the car sounds with the Corsa system. I actually looked forward to every upshift and every downshift as the car sounds insane.

We definitely hit the nail on the head with this one and are very excited for the rest of you guys to experience the same when you pick one of these systems up from us.

If you have any other questions in the meantime please feel free to give us a shout.

i-jSGcswj-L.jpg

i-8FKRRhx-L.jpg

i-G67QwR9-L.jpg

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Is there any better sound than this? Doubt it!

For real guys. Here's my personal review of the new Corsa Performance 2020 Shelby GT500 catback system.

It's insane!! From the moment we put this kit on and fired it up it's put a huge smile on my face. Cold starts are unreal! It's loud and throaty and there's zero drone in all modes/gears/rpms.

Fitment is excellent. The tips aren't as large as the factory tips so there's a little room in the valance between the tips and the valance cutout itself but in my opinion I think it looks great.

We installed the polished tip kit along with the double helixx x pipe. We'll be swapping out the X for the Corsa / Lethal double HH pipe shortly to see if it makes any difference.

Sport mode is fire!!! Upshifts and downshifts sound soooo good and the car gets so many looks not only because of how bad ass it looks but from how it sounds.

Track mode--->the rest. There's nothing better than cruising with this system in track mode. Early after the install I noticed that while driving the car in track mode it would make a pop between shifts. Track mode holds the rpms higher between gears and once it makes the shift the sound it makes you can't get enough of. Almost like how a wot box makes that noise with the no lift shift feature. The POP!! This was noticeable with the stock exhaust but very mild. With the Corsa system it sounds ridic!!

I had the opportunity to take this car up to PA last week for a private event that Corsa invited us to. It was my first time ever on a road course. If you think the car sounds good on the street from the video above just wait till you hear the footage of me driving this thing on the road course. It had Corsa Performance and the other attendees drooling. The driving experience in my opinion was definitely enhanced from how the car sounds with the Corsa system. I actually looked forward to every upshift and every downshift as the car sounds insane.

We definitely hit the nail on the head with this one and are very excited for the rest of you guys to experience the same when you pick one of these systems up from us.

If you have any other questions in the meantime please feel free to give us a shout.

i-jSGcswj-L.jpg

i-8FKRRhx-L.jpg

i-G67QwR9-L.jpg
Did you ever switch to HH pipe? How was it? Track mode? If I install, do I need redo my PB NGage tune?
Thanks.
-J

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you ever switch to HH pipe? How was it? Track mode? If I install, do I need redo my PB NGage tune?
Thanks.
-J
We never got around to installing the HH. If you install this system no changes in the tune need to be made.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Easy now, that car is white. Way too easy to smash records.

Last edited:

36382mm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gt500
"The tips aren't as large as the factory tips so there's a little room in the valance between the tips and the valance cutout itself but in my opinion I think it looks great".

I was in till I read that.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
That sound clip killed it for me…well that and the 4” tips. I loved my Corsa Sports on my 2016 GT but this just doesn’t sound good to me 😢
Sponsored