Sponsored

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
Interesting when i inquired to CORSA about exhaust for the GT500, they responded with they have no current plans for the 2020 GT500. Is this something straight from Corsa or something you put together?

Surfergeek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2004 Corvette Z06, 2020 F150 Platinum, 2019 Yukon Denali XL
Sounds awesome.

Love Corsa exhausts. They have hit the nail on the head for sound without drone.

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe a valved GT350 exhaust now? For the love of God..please.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Interesting when i inquired to CORSA about exhaust for the GT500, they responded with they have no current plans for the 2020 GT500. Is this something straight from Corsa or something you put together?
I really can't comment on what was said to you by Corsa but can confirm this is 100% a Corsa product.

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Thanks!

Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Does this still retain the active exhaust setup?

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does this still retain the active exhaust setup?
Yes. This is an active exhaust setup using the factory electronics.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

scottgt500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Same here...I called Borla, Corsa and Stainless Works 3 months ago. Corsa said they had NO plans for an exhaust set up for our cars. So I went with SW. I prolly would have preferred Corsa but I am sure the SW setup will be amazing. Very frustrating that they have a kit "exclusively" with Lethal....3 months later. Would have been nice to know this beforehand.

Scott

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same here...I called Borla, Corsa and Stainless Works 3 months ago. Corsa said they had NO plans for an exhaust set up for our cars. So I went with SW. I prolly would have preferred Corsa but I am sure the SW setup will be amazing. Very frustrating that they have a kit "exclusively" with Lethal....3 months later. Would have been nice to know this beforehand.

Scott
Yeah not sure what the thinking was there, I went with Borla. So they literally lost 2 sales between you and I. Reality is that HP is likely not affected by OEM, SW, Corsa or Borla its a sound thing, at least with the catback IMO. Corsa generally has a more exotic sound and I like that.

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
I asked the same question to Corsa back on July 31st. This was their answer below...

We do not have immediate plans to develop a system for this vehicle yet.

Best Regards,

Matt Goldun
Technical Sales Lead - Automotive

Sponsored

Surfergeek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
What do we anticipate from this exhaust?

I suspect nothing major in the way of gains on a stock car?

The tone is amazing as I genuinely love Corsas tuning.

Will this be significantly louder than the stock exhaust in track mode? Tracks here have 103-105db sound limits. Measured about 50ft off the track. Will this cause problems at a spot where the factory exhaust would not?

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Will this be significantly louder than the stock exhaust in track mode? Tracks here have 103-105db sound limits. Measured about 50ft off the track. Will this cause problems at a spot where the factory exhaust would not?
Its unclear what the Corsa kit will consist of , if just rear mufflers then i expect no gains and only sound. If it includes x-pipe, h-pipe, whatever corsa calls it that replaces resonator then you can expect some small gains from that. I would assume it wont be quieter than stock but IDK.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I normally tell customers not to expect any gains from a catback or axleback. Although some testing we did with Ken@PBD on his car using our resonator delete showed some small gains it's really not a point we use to market.

What you can expect is Corsa quality as well as that awesome Corsa Sport/Extreme sound with being able to adjust it on the fly with your factory active exhaust switch. It sounds REALLY good. I've driven the car around town a bunch and it's not overly loud inside the car and there's ZERO drone. We'll be offering the system with the Double Helix X or Double HH pipe (exclusive to us) with either polished, black or gunmetal tips.

We should have more info on the system shortly so stay tuned..

If you have any other questions in the meantime please let me know.

Thanks!

Surfergeek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
I normally tell customers not to expect any gains from a catback or axleback. Although some testing we did with Ken@PBD on his car using our resonator delete showed some small gains it's really not a point we use to market.

What you can expect is Corsa quality as well as that awesome Corsa Sport/Extreme sound with being able to adjust it on the fly with your factory active exhaust switch. It sounds REALLY good. I've driven the car around town a bunch and it's not overly loud inside the car and there's ZERO drone. We'll be offering the system with the Double Helix X or Double HH pipe (exclusive to us) with either polished, black or gunmetal tips.

We should have more info on the system shortly so stay tuned..

If you have any other questions in the meantime please let me know.

Thanks!
That's awesome.

I love the Corsa Sound having had Corsa systems on 2 previous vehicles but not yet on a Mustang.

My main concern would be sound output increase for the track mode, and will I be able to keep it under 103-105db limit we see on road course around here.

If the tone is different but db is similar I would be all in.

kstand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP
Any closer idea on date this will be available for purchase/pre-order?
Sponsored