Sponsored

Lethal Catless DP thoughts?

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
They have a "lucky" sale going on right now, thinking about picking up their catless DP, anyone have it or have any thoughts about it? It will go with my overly quiet street series magnaflow catback, MAP CAI, and Boomba Bov adapter.

Info from website:

Lethal Performance T409 stainless steel 3" off road down pipe for your 2.3L Ecoboost Mustang will be sure to increase the tone of your exhaust as well as make more horsepower. The combination of increased tube diameter and smooth mandrel bends along with eliminating the catalytic converter both help in sound quality and power production. The Lethal Performance 3" Ecoboost Mustang down pipe is a bolt on design (tuning required) meaning that there is no cutting or welding and it bolts to the stock turbine housing as well as the stock cat-back or any other aftermarket cat-back that uses stock type connections.
Lethal Down Pipe Features:
-T409 Stainless Steel
- Mandrel Bent
- Bolt-On Design
- No cutting or welding required
- Increased Horsepower and Torque
- Increase Exhaust Tone of the Factory Exhaust -Offroad Use Only
Sponsored

PamAndJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang
Are you tuned? I'm pretty sure you have to have a tune to turn off the CEL.

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Wondering why they don't have (I can't see one anyway) hanger up top like the factory piece or a flex section. I think I'd get WMS if I was going stock location.

OP
OP

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
Wondering why they don't have (I can't see one anyway) hanger up top like the factory piece or a flex section. I think I'd get WMS if I was going stock location.
I won't be installing it so that can be someone else's headache lol

Sponsored

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
I won't be installing it so that can be someone else's headache lol
I wasn't implying that it would make installing it harder. In fact not having the bracket may make it easier, But I imagine Ford included those two features for a reason that's all.

OP
OP

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
I wasn't implying that it would make installing it harder. In fact not having the bracket may make it easier, But I imagine Ford included those two features for a reason that's all.
That goes to show how little I know about this stuff. First turbo car and not the most savvy sometimes lol:headbonk:
Sponsored