NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Think I found something to peak ur interest for the headers. Pretty cool actually

BAF5AA80-D615-444D-8644-48848072EE73.jpeg

5907940B-E1C1-48A1-935C-E7C7314838F4.jpeg
Very cool! I decided to mount only one header on the wall. Both may have looked better, but it would have also been a real challenge to find space for both.

0196DA64-7EFC-4324-8398-38BCA597E2E3.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Very cool! I decided to mount only one header on the wall. Both may have looked better, but it would have also been a real challenge to find space for both.
Is the ceiling drywall? get 2 headers and hang them through the drywall, making the garage door opener the engine oil pan, cut down primary tubes as needed, above the drywall so it isn't seen.
Add led flood lights to the collectors

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Is the ceiling drywall? get 2 headers and hang them through the drywall, making the garage door opener the engine oil pan, cut down primary tubes as needed, above the drywall so it isn't seen.
Add led flood lights to the collectors
That‘s another cool idea! My garage door openers are the side mount or jack shaft type though. I‘ve actually been thinking of putting an orange LED light inside of the collector to simulate a glowing hot exhaust.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I wish I still had the valve cover collection I had ~20 years ago for wall hangers for my current shop. I'm not talking just any valve covers, I had 427 SOHC, 428CJ, Boss 302, Hemi, etc. All were in either NOS or near-NOS condition. I sold them all and made a tidy sum when I packed up and moved to my current location. Sigh.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Long tube headers...here is my wall art, ignore the car in front, lol
P1130019.jpg
Are those all Mustangs or random hot wheels? My kid would have an aneurism.

Sponsored

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Are those all Mustangs or random hot wheels? My kid would have an aneurism.
All random but...I did have a wall dedicated to stangs before the remodel. Hotwheels, matchbox, johnny lightning, etc.
DSC_0382.jpg

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
At least a chevy vaga
We looked for some of the icons like Yugo, Vega, and El Camino. These were all scored from an auto salvage yard in one day and it seems no one junks Yugos (not worth anything), Vega (found one) or El Caminos (NO ONE junks them). Chevy Cavaliers were easy to find! ;)

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
I wish I still had the valve cover collection I had ~20 years ago for wall hangers for my current shop. I'm not talking just any valve covers, I had 427 SOHC, 428CJ, Boss 302, Hemi, etc. All were in either NOS or near-NOS condition. I sold them all and made a tidy sum when I packed up and moved to my current location. Sigh.
Ya, those bring big money.
I have 2 valve covers on my wall, they are bolted together with two thick cork gasket between them making a kinda tupperware metal thing, I glued a small funnel to the one that is upside down where the breather would go, and the funnel goes into the 5 quart jug under it, (drilled hole in jug cap) the
top cover, has a hole in it so a quart bottle or empty 5 quart bottle can stand upside down draining into the cover collecting the left over oil in the bottles from the oil changes. I fill my oil can /squirter with this oil, was easy to make and you tip the oil jug into the cover and walk away.
I used another overhead cam valve cover and notched one side to hold the air tools by the air hose connector.

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
If there’s anyone who runs across this thread that is local to me and would like the other header for free to put up on their wall, let me know before I throw it away. I’ll hang onto it for a week and then it’s gone.
Sponsored