Sponsored

bigriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Sorry to hear. In NJ it's 20 days out of service. From my experience, Ford is fighting my case and my car was out of service for over 100 days. But I had another lemon which was a Maserati Ghibli. They had to replace the engine after 15k miles, took them 40 days to complete it. And they bought back my car in full. In my case took the dealer a long time to find the engine. Don't think Ford will be any faster.
Thanks! Seems like with all the engine troubles on the 2018, I'm in for a long wait as well. If they get it fixed soon, then all is good. I'm getting tired of watching Mustang videos on youtube since I can't drive mine LOL.

BTW, did you go through the BBB line first or straight to attorney? Thanks.
Sponsored

cdmustang2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thanks! Seems like with all the engine troubles on the 2018, I'm in for a long wait as well. If they get it fixed soon, then all is good. I'm getting tired of watching Mustang videos on youtube since I can't drive mine LOL.
Once that 30 day mark hits file the lemon law paperwork. That is what I did with the Maserati and got out of car and cash back in a couple of months. With the Mustang I waited and gave them benefit of the doubt. Car was out of service for over 3 consecutive months. They returned as "fixed" just in time to be put away for winter. As soon as I took it out in the spring same problem as before. Now I am going into month 10 of the suit and Ford is delaying and delaying.

bigriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Once that 30 day mark hits file the lemon law paperwork. That is what I did with the Maserati and got out of car and cash back in a couple of months. With the Mustang I waited and gave them benefit of the doubt. Car was out of service for over 3 consecutive months. They returned as "fixed" just in time to be put away for winter. As soon as I took it out in the spring same problem as before. Now I am going into month 10 of the suit and Ford is delaying and delaying.
Got it. Really appreciate the guidance! Sorry to hear about your vehicle.

randotheking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTPP
Ford replaced my engine within a week. Cylinder 8 failure

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Here’s another to add to the list (I’m in a 2018 now):
2016 EB Premium w/PP
6R80
Ceramic Leather

VIN:
1FA6P8TH6G5263750

The car was reacquired by Ford on 02/10/18; it’s no longer in NJ, I was told it was being picked up by Ford and no one knows where it’s going (per Dealer).

It also has EXTENSIVE OASIS, Warranty repair and Ford RAV history.

If you are a potential buyer of that vehicle, make sure you understand that if this vehicle is to be sold in any US State that has a Lemon Law or Buy Back Law, the title to the vehicle MUST be branded as such and the selling Dealer MUST make the Buyer aware of the same before purchase!

Good luck - because IMO, the car should be not resold to the public.
Like mine, they sold it - Holman Ford, Maple Shade NJ

http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=1F...lang=en-US&w=GVeCfIh5qdPhPkyuOYnzuK6VFdzTnaQg

The other interesting thing is, these no longer are showing on Google, including these forum posts with VIN's :tsk: Gotta wonder why they are being suppressed on the search engines. Apparently, they have not bought off BING yet ;)

Sponsored

articrandom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang
OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
For those needing to contact a Ford CSR to start a claim due to unsatisifed warranty issues, lack of Ford Dealership action or bad Customer Service, Ford Service Center issues, Buy Back/Refund/Lemon Law process or to get support for other various issues/concerns, here’s all the Ford Customer Care info as of 2018:
CE7CE21F-BE62-41F2-8CB8-41E8F694B536.jpeg
FF5F71B1-8321-456E-ABD1-4A85B0008D13.jpeg
C4098705-CA6D-4956-959B-8998C08FBDC4.jpeg
9033EA35-7BB3-46D4-844E-153035FE276C.jpeg
21E435E8-BBC4-42B5-B4B6-3795E9FCA8AB.jpeg
BD239019-A794-4847-89C2-E4301D697AE0.jpeg
5E9DCF8A-8E1C-423E-8EB1-E3D546ABD1AC.jpeg
531C71A3-557D-49ED-9A36-8E0FA13F179F.jpeg
CC712ACB-3039-4C03-87C7-9D2EB62E06AD.jpeg
7359925E-0DC4-4D5C-9F5B-45B550A4AD28.jpeg

bigriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
I need a number to call when my Ford regional customer relations manager does not return any phone calls. F*kng ridiculous. I've gone to BBB, but made sure to send out the notification to Ford that is noted in the guidance from the Owner's Manual.

randotheking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTPP
I need a number to call when my Ford regional customer relations manager does not return any phone calls. F*kng ridiculous. I've gone to BBB, but made sure to send out the notification to Ford that is noted in the guidance from the Owner's Manual.
Once you agree to anything they start refusing follow up. This sucks, with the S197 we had much better support. Ford clearly has cut back in the CS department

17LightningGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Call the main 800- number, and see if there is an option to not dial by extension. See if you can get any random human being on the phone, and then ask to speak directly to either a supervisor, or a manager.

I didn't file through BBB, so not sure what Ford's policy is when you go that route. They may be instructed to not deal with the customer beyond receiving statements from the BBB about your case.

Sponsored

bigriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Once you agree to anything they start refusing follow up. This sucks, with the S197 we had much better support. Ford clearly has cut back in the CS department
So I only had one introductory call with a "substitute" regional manager since my assigned regional manager was not available. Nothing has been agreed to and I've called them many times along with emails and have received no call backs or replies. Really frustrating beyond belief.

bigriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Call the main 800- number, and see if there is an option to not dial by extension. See if you can get any random human being on the phone, and then ask to speak directly to either a supervisor, or a manager.

I didn't file through BBB, so not sure what Ford's policy is when you go that route. They may be instructed to not deal with the customer beyond receiving statements from the BBB about your case.
Thanks! I will try it out of curiousity. I only submitted info to BBB and opened a case. They have not submitted to Ford yet.

OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! I will try it out of curiousity. I only submitted info to BBB and opened a case. They have not submitted to Ford yet.
Do as stated above, call the 800#, hit “0” or wait for recorded statement to revert to a live person. Once that happens, as stated above demand to speak to a Ford Supervisor or Manager - state you need to start a claim with Ford (NOT the BBB claim).

If you have started a Ford claim and had a Ford CSR involved, then professionally and politely bitch about how your CSR is unresponsive and you’re going to blast your concerns and how you’re being treated on all of their Social Media sites if someone doesn’t step up to step up to the plate and make you whole.

bigriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Do as stated above, call the 800#, hit “0” or wait for recorded statement to revert to a live person. Once that happens, as stated above demand to speak to a Ford Supervisor or Manager - state you need to start a claim with Ford (NOT the BBB claim).

If you have started a Ford claim and had a Ford CSR involved, then professionally and politely bitch about how your CSR is unresponsive and you’re going to blast your concerns and how you’re being treated on all of their Social Media sites if someone doesn’t step up to step up to the plate and make you whole.
Wow, my CSR actually picked up her phone on the second try today. I requested a buyback review. She said it will take 3-5 business days. Also waiting to hear back from my BBB Auto Line case manager.

OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, my CSR actually picked up her phone on the second try today. I requested a buyback review. She said it will take 3-5 business days. Also waiting to hear back from my BBB Auto Line case manager.
Little advice -
Take that “3-5 business days” with the smallest grain of salt - as most of us who have gone through the process already OR those wrapped up in it have experienced the same statement. It’s definitely going to be longer than that for them to get back to you. You’re going to have to be proactive and YOU will be the one having to do the leg work and getting updates for yourself.

The Ford BuyBack/Refund/RAV process is archaic at best...
Sponsored