Sponsored

Lebanon Ford Performance is now offering twin turbo 2017's for under $50k.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
[MENTION=7179]SVTDSM[/MENTION] Lebanon Ohio is within driving distance.

TT15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Yellow GT
No warranty!! So Buy a used one and install evrything plus more and still come in under 50grand but it is nice to walk into a dealership and be able to buy these cars.

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
No warranty!! So Buy a used one and install evrything plus more and still come in under 50grand but it is nice to walk into a dealership and be able to buy these cars.
If I remembered correctly, they did offer warranty with their S/C offering. Not sure about TT.

UPDATE: You're right!

Q: How does The LFP Hellion affect the manufacturer's warranty?
A: LFP Hellion will not carry any warranty from the manufacturer in the event of any power train failures caused by the installation or use of the Hellion Turbo System. There is no warranty by Lebanon Ford or the manufacturer after the installation of the system. All other warranties will remain intact.

garypope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Went to check the oil level the other day, when I wiped the oil off the dipstick, it pulled right out of the screw cap. As apparently loose as it was, probably would have eventually fell into the rotating assembly. Called Procharger and I had a new one in a couple days :). Comparing the new one against the old, it would have been apparent to a blind man that the crimp was too shallow and too high.

Sponsored

venumous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Procharged GT
What a marketing ploy. Good luck to anyone who takes one of these and tries to make 1200HP. Hopefully they record it.

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
What a marketing ploy. Good luck to anyone who takes one of these and tries to make 1200HP. Hopefully they record it.
ya like maybe the turbo kit can make that much if you have the motor built. but i think anything above 700whp starts getting dangerous

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
How can they sell a new car with the exhaust modified and a non C.A.R.B. compliant tune?

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Agreed.

Plus, when I hit a $50K "to start" mark, I start thinking to myself... maybe I should go buy the barely used Porsche Cayman S with all the goodies for sale over at Flywheel Motor Group in Alpharetta... haha. :headbonk:

15dib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Went to check the oil level the other day, when I wiped the oil off the dipstick, it pulled right out of the screw cap. As apparently loose as it was, probably would have eventually fell into the rotating assembly. Called Procharger and I had a new one in a couple days :). Comparing the new one against the old, it would have been apparent to a blind man that the crimp was too shallow and too high.
What? Lol

Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
How can they sell a new car with the exhaust modified and a non C.A.R.B. compliant tune?
Interesting question. Maybe they do some kind of separate business - maybe through the used car dealership side or something? Or a performance shop business that is "run out of the dealership" so to speak?

venumous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Procharged GT
Plus it's OH where there isn't even a car inspection required (not that they don't have to meet federal regs, I get that).

OP
OP
Dominant1

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Why dont you call them and find out!

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Come on... you know they are selling that likely on low boost, so 600-700hp, with the kit potential of 1200. All marketing. And likely you will end up adding 10-20k in supporting mods.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
FYI, Charlie Watson who put that entire program together, is no longer at Lebanon, he is with us at Beechmont Ford.

If you want a new car with anything added, hit me up and we'll get you dialed in on a package.

Roush, Whipple, Paxton, Vortech, Hellion, Procharger, ETC....
Sponsored