Sponsored

Lebanon Ford GT Mustangs

KevinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
I am new to forum but came across the Lebanon Ford Dealer installing Roush parts to GT's and selling for $39,999

Anyone have any experience with them. A 727 HP car for that is amazing. Add a few options and you could have an awesome car. They even have 670 HP version with full warranty
Sponsored

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
I think I'd want to beef up the drivetrain a bit and do all the typical reinforcements you'd usually make with adding in a supercharger like that, if they aren't doing that to the GT's already. But even so, $40k is probably cheaper than what I'll pay in the long run if I decided to supercharge my ride later on so my thoughts are it's still probably worth their deal in the long run and as good a starting point as any.

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I am new to forum but came across the Lebanon Ford Dealer installing Roush parts to GT's and selling for $39,999

Anyone have any experience with them. A 727 HP car for that is amazing. Add a few options and you could have an awesome car. They even have 670 HP version with full warranty
Pro: Can roll in the supercharger parts and labor into your auto loan

Con: You're paying MSRP for a car that even people in California don't have to pay anywhere near MSRP for

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150

I have experience with them. Easily the best dealership in Cinci area - especially service department.

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
do they let people test drive the supercharged Mustangs? How would you like to be the Mustang salesman. :eyebulge:

Sponsored

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I think I'd want to beef up the drivetrain a bit and do all the typical reinforcements you'd usually make with adding in a supercharger like that ...
I think this is the non PP version, on 18x8 A/S tires. Probably just spin the tires rather than overload the drive train

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
I think this is the non PP version, on 18x8 A/S tires. Probably just spin the tires rather than overload the drive train
Haha good point. I don't know though, with that kind of beef I'd be itching to throw some slicks on there and make some passes on the 1/4 mile. I'd feel compelled to spend the extra cash at some point to make sure it held up to that. Still though, a killer deal and probably a cheaper way to kick that kind of path off. And this sounds like the kind of thing where you could get some of your instant gratification now and then do the rest later on at your convenience. I do almost wish I'd have heard about this before I went out to the dealership here and got mine lol.

tritus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger Hellcat
Can you just get the 670hp, destroy the powertrain and let them fix it under warranty every time that happens for 3 yrs/36k miles?

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Yes..they will honor the ford factory warranty.. unlimited repairs until it expires!

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Can you just get the 670hp, destroy the powertrain and let them fix it under warranty every time that happens for 3 yrs/36k miles?
before you get excited about high RPM clutch drops off of every stop light, its' best to read the fine print:

http://www.roushperformance.com/pdf...mited_Powertrain_Warranty_Upgrade_10-1-14.pdf
ROUSH PERFORMANCE Optional Limited Powertrain Warranty 3 Year/36,000 Miles

OUR TOTAL LIABILITY PER COVERED VEHICLE UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO $10,500.00(AGGREGATE). EACH COVERED COMPONENT HAS ITS OWN AGGREGATE VALUE WHICH WHEN COMBINED EQUALS THE TOTAL LIABILITY PER VEHICLE. THE ENGINE IS COVERED FOR $7500.00, $2000.00 PER TRANSMISSION, AND $1000.00 PER REAR AXLE.

Sponsored

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
In other words, you only get one warranty replacement on each... or 5 transmissions... or 10 rear axles. ;)

OP
OP

KevinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Thanks guys good thoughts. I know that you would want to do suspension upgrades and brakes but could do that in my own garage. Just thought it could be a great start point and conversation piece

FishMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Pro: Can roll in the supercharger parts and labor into your auto loan

Con: You're paying MSRP for a car that even people in California don't have to pay anywhere near MSRP for
They are not charging MSRP. They are charging invoice. And it is on a 2017 model as well, not 2016. I know because I just got my official quotes from them. :):D

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
i've seen articles about them on yahoo...thats how good these offers are

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
They are not charging MSRP. They are charging invoice. And it is on a 2017 model as well, not 2016. I know because I just got my official quotes from them. :):D
What is your quote? Their ads are MSRP.
Sponsored