Sponsored

Least expensive aftermarket exhaust for '16 Ecoboost PP that won't void warranty

Costcocombo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I'm in the market for a more aggressive sounding exhaust with the crackle and pops for my 2016 Ecoboost PP. I don't want anything crazy loud or goes against emissions laws. I live in MA. What's the best one that won't void Ford's warranty? Is anything from Ford Performance my best bet? Does Roush work along with Ford? If something goes wrong with my car and I want to have to fixed under warranty, I just have to hope that the exhaust is not the culprit right? Sorry for the noob questions! This is the only mod that I'd like to do.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Premium PP/Navi/ZF(6R80) Shaker Pro
I'm in the market for a more aggressive sounding exhaust with the crackle and pops for my 2016 Ecoboost PP. I don't want anything crazy loud or goes against emissions laws. I live in MA. What's the best one that won't void Ford's warranty? Is anything from Ford Performance my best bet? Does Roush work along with Ford? If something goes wrong with my car and I want to have to fixed under warranty, I just have to hope that the exhaust is not the culprit right? Sorry for the noob questions! This is the only mod that I'd like to do.

Thanks!
Cat back or axle back exhaust does not void the warranty.

Cueball

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Optima EX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Plenty of exhaust threads, I have had an MBRP on my GT for 4 years with no issues and love it.