Sponsored

Leads to known allocations for 22 GT500 CFTP @ MSRP?

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
Hi all,

I have one dealership who has me on a list for the GT500 CFTP MSRP but it is not guaranteed as there is one person ahead of me. Does anyone have any leads to a dealership who will have allocation for a 22 CFTP and will sell at MSRP? Send PM with info please. This is my dream car and hope I can obtain. My sibling also loves to go on rides whom is currently battling MS so want to make sure she can enjoy before her health declines further god forbid. Thanks very much for your help. Hope everyone and their family is doing well!
Sponsored

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Unless you have a great relationship with the dealer and have bought a ton of cars there is 0 chance you find a MSRP allocation for a CFTP with 22 being the last year of production on the GT500. The current dealer who told you he would do MSRP is most likely is just putting you on a list and doesn't even know if he has golden ticket allocations yet for the 22 model year. Do you happen to know how many they have had previously and the selling prices?

OP
OP
Bigbel07

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
Unless you have a great relationship with the dealer and have bought a ton of cars there is 0 chance you find a MSRP allocation for a CFTP with 22 being the last year of production on the GT500. The current dealer who told you he would do MSRP is most likely is just putting you on a list and doesn't even know if he has golden ticket allocations yet for the 22 model year. Do you happen to know how many they have had previously and the selling prices?
They sold a couple CFTP cars in 20 and 21. They donā€™t charge adm

OP
OP
Bigbel07

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
They sold a couple CFTP cars in 20 and 21. They donā€™t charge adm

He has 6 people on the list for a GT500. 4 are for base model. One person ahead of me for the CFTP. Said he expects to have 2 allocations for the CFTP.

Sponsored

Sponsored

ddivinia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darin
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT-350R
I found the dealer but didnā€˜t find Zachā€¦