Sponsored

Lead on 2017 350R AG 10k over (May do 5k over)

jwGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
m4
I offered him both MSRP deals I came across, and I respect his decision to wait for a Base. He has a budget, that allows for more than msrp leads, but eventually he will get one I am sure.
Swedensky,
Still waiting for any leads you may have...hehe , please don't forget about me
;)
Jw
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I offered him both MSRP deals I came across, and I respect his decision to wait for a Base. He has a budget, that allows for more than msrp leads, but eventually he will get one I am sure.
I hope so. Thank you [MENTION=21698]swedensky[/MENTION]

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Yes, all this is true. Harry, you are the man. You stepped up and provided an opportunity to get a great car at a great price, hence my previous statement.

Harry, I look upon what you tried to do as a personal favor. I am in debt to you and someday will make good on it.

I agree with all you say. I never wanted an oxford white track pack, nor a yellow R, but these cars become part of you and you love them for what they are.... They grow on you

I agree, flexibility is exponentially helpful in obtaining one of these rare cars. The way it usually works is that if you have to have it your way, you are going to pay for it. So far in life, that holds true in every respect.

Again, thank you Harry! Your efforts are appreciated.
Tom, always appreciate your feedback and comments. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Personally I am finding it very difficult to find a base 920A R model these days and as time goes on it will be much more difficult based on the rear camera issue being mandatory come April 2018 which means a very small window of opportunity for any late 2017's or any upcoming 2018 base 920A cars which will be few and far between.

These base 920A cars are not for everyone but for the few of us that want one of these base cars it will not be an easy find going forward in my opinion.

I feel very fortunate to already own a 2017 base R model and am I hoping to land a 2018 base 920A car as well.

:cheers:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Tom, always appreciate your feedback and comments. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Personally I am finding it very difficult to find a base 920A R model these days and as time goes on it will be much more difficult based on the rear camera issue being mandatory come April 2018 which means a very small window of opportunity for any late 2017's or any upcoming 2018 base 920A cars which will be few and far between.

These base 920A cars are not for everyone but for the few of us that want one of these base cars it will not be an easy find going forward in my opinion.

I feel very fortunate to already own a 2017 base R model and am I hoping to land a 2018 base 920A car as well.

:cheers:
Impressive :thumbsup:
Sponsored