Last Call for a New GT350

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
People paying 10K over was commonplace here in California if you didn’t shop around.
I paid 5K under last June For my ‘19. Sticker still had a 15K ADM when I picked up the car. Dealership made it very clear that I was getting a 20K ”discount”. I just kept my mouth shut.
Same dealership was asking 125K for a base GT500 when it hit there showroom a few months ago.
Sponsored

SmokinAces

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
People paying 10K over was commonplace here in California if you didn’t shop around.
when I lived out there Cal Worthington Ford and Gaplin were always criminally high. Citrus Ford did right by me. You are so right though.

RetiredFireCaptain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition Package #L0350
Understandable at that point in time before Ford said "it's end of the line time".....

I paid 5K under last June For my ‘19. .

Sponsored

rush0024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R | 2023 Ram TRX
I finally have the money to buy a GT350R but my max budget is around 80k right now. My guess is people will pay the ADMS now that they are out of production. Spring is about to hit. More stimulus on the way. I doubt they last much longer.

But if anyone has a used 2020 GT350R in Velocity Blue or Kona Blue (w/black or white stripes) then hit me up! Those are the top two specs I'm looking for. Also Black w/ kona blue stipes or Performance Blue w/ black or white stripes. Would also would be interested in buying a 2019 in one of those specs.

Last edited:

Ironhead_3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition
31 total with the caveat that dealers can "hide" inventory and not show it as available for trade. So there could be a couple more that dealers have done that with so they don't receive calls/emails inquiring about trading or purchasing the unit by another dealer.
I found this out while I was hunting for my 2020 HEP. I was working with my local dealer to track a car down for me but nobody would do the trade with them. I finally asked the guy if he would tell me where a couple of these cars were located and he said he had seen one about 75 miles away but after he called them it disappeared off the Ford dealers network. Sure enough, after my guy called them up they hid it from other dealers because they weren't going to trade it. I contacted them directly and sure enough, it was available and now it's parked in my garage.

Ando88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 350, 2020 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I just pulled this up again and only show 80 total GT350s and GT350Rs out in dealer inventory. The remaining units are moving fast it appears.
WOW! I'm glad I took the plunge and bought mine when I did!

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Bought my 2020 GT350 locally March 3rd. Just a few days after it came off the transporter.
They wanted $1,500 over. Ended up with it for msrp.
Sponsored