Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
If you're on the fence for a new GT350, now may be the time to make your purchase. I ran through Ford's Locator system this evening and currently there are 150 New GT350s nationally in dealership inventory That number was a little over 200 at the beginning of January.

In my opinion the best sounding Mustang in the history of Ford and without question one of the most unique.
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I just did a search for a guy for orange or green Rs. Only one Orange R shows on cars.com..so stock is def running out.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I just did a search for a guy for orange or green Rs. Only one Orange R shows on cars.com..so stock is def running out.

In my search I found a dealer with a new 2018 R in stock over 900 days old. I asked if he would entertain selling to our dealership. $10,000 over sticker was their asking price.

Needless to say, I don't have any 350Rs in my inventory now. :crackup:

19GT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, 2015 4C, 2019 Ducati, 2008 FJ
Vehicle Showcase
In my search I found a dealer with a new 2018 R in stock over 900 days old. I asked if he would entertain selling to our dealership. $10,000 over sticker was their asking price.

Needless to say, I don't have any 350Rs in my inventory now. :crackup:
According to Ford's locator, how many 2020 'R's are available right now?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
According to Ford's locator, how many 2020 'R's are available right now?
31 total with the caveat that dealers can "hide" inventory and not show it as available for trade. So there could be a couple more that dealers have done that with so they don't receive calls/emails inquiring about trading or purchasing the unit by another dealer.

19GT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, 2015 4C, 2019 Ducati, 2008 FJ
Vehicle Showcase
31 total with the caveat that dealers can "hide" inventory and not show it as available for trade. So there could be a couple more that dealers have done that with so they don't receive calls/emails inquiring about trading or purchasing the unit by another dealer.
Interesting. Are you able to view them by color/options/VIN? I may consider buying another is why I ask. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Interesting. Are you able to view them by color/options/VIN? I may consider buying another is why I ask. Thanks in advance.
Yes, pm me and I can give you information on them. Best of luck with negotiations. I can't help there.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
Curious why a dealership has a problem saying no when the phone rings, they do it all the time with customers.

Also, selling 120 cars nationally in two months doesnā€™t seem like they are going fast, they are just going. At that rate Ford would only be selling 720 units per year.

Sponsored

SmokinAces

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I truly believe the ADMā€™s are responsible for a bunch of them not being sold yet. As the count dwindles the ADMā€™s will become worse. The GT350 came in with ADMā€™s and goes out with ADMā€™s, remarkable. Iā€™m sure all these cars have multiple people waiting for a comfortable deal to happen so they can take it home.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Curious why a dealership has a problem saying no when the phone rings, they do it all the time with customers.

Also, selling 120 cars nationally in two months doesnā€™t seem like they are going fast, they are just going. At that rate Ford would only be selling 720 units per year.
I believe its been about 30 days since my original post and to sell through 60% of the available inventory is pretty strong.

I'm sure it would be sooner if the ADMs weren't there obviously as well.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
I believe its been about 30 days since my original post and to sell through 60% of the available inventory is pretty strong.

I'm sure it would be sooner if the ADMs weren't there obviously as well.
Ok I get the mindset. Iā€™ll agree to disagree.
You stated around 200 cars the first of January, thatā€™s where the two months comes in.
Going through 60% of a very small inventory really doesnā€™t mean much, then again Iā€™m not selling cars.
It will be interesting to see what inventory is available a year from now. You know a few will be asking 100K again ;-)
Man I really hope Ford reintroduces a new and improved FPC, NA GT350. I know, wishful thinking....I love my car!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Ok I get the mindset. Iā€™ll agree to disagree.
You stated around 200 cars the first of January, thatā€™s where the two months comes in.
Going through 60% of a very small inventory really doesnā€™t mean much, then again Iā€™m not selling cars.
It will be interesting to see what inventory is available a year from now. You know a few will be asking 100K again ;-)
Man I really hope Ford reintroduces a new and improved FPC, NA GT350. I know, wishful thinking....I love my car!

I was wrong on the timing of my post, if that is the case then it isn't flying off. But considering some dealers asking $10,000 over sticker certainly doesn't help the speed of the sale on those units. Haha.

I'm a little surprised they ditched the FPC engine, but I guess they can justify the engineering cost in what was translated to the GT500 setup.

dom418

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) 20 HEP-R, 20 Velocity Blue 350R, 20 Lime 350R
With Zachā€™s help I took his advice and found a HEP R. Zach was a great help and was honest. I would definitely do business with him down the road.

you will never be able to say you are the original owner of one of these great machines ever again. If you are on the fence, donā€™t be.
Sponsored