Lady hit my new 2021 mustang GT

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
Suck that it only has 1400 miles and then this happens 😐.
Mine has 1200 miles, but it's the way people drive throughout this country. Every time I go somewhere, I feel like I have to avoid an accident. People just go wherever they want. And California, nice roads, I lived in O.C. for several years, and I saw so many crashes all the time, but when it rained, it was like when it snows here, crazy!
Sponsored

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
Dang, that sucks OP. Hopefully it'll be fairly painless getting it straightened out.

I had a lady run over my mailbox saturday morning. Loud bang and it took me a while to realize that my new Shelby was parked around back and not in the front drive. My mailbox didn't fare too well. Neither did her Subaru.

LOL, apparently the only thing better than a brick sh!t house is a brick mailbox. As said elsewhere, I hope whatever was on her phone was really, really important!

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sierra, ‘21 Expedition, ‘22 Mach 1
Tell me again why Men's insurance is higher?
Actually with the popularity of social media it is actually beginning to change the other way. An old boss of mine said that it was less expensive to insure his teenage son that his teenage daughter. Reason, girls are on their phones more.

Sponsored

Cpcloud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - 6MT
Run over? She demolished it like the Kool-aid Man through a wall. 😬

Hope that Facebook post was important (or whatever she was doing).

If you listen closely, you can hear her say
" ohhhhh, yeahh"

Kind of odd

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
New fender, and new bumper if any clip is broken.. Go to a Ford dealer that has a body shop, they will put on OEM parts and warranty the work. Do not allow the insurance company dictate how your new Mustang gets fixed. Insist on OEM parts.. Many of their choice repair shops will want to use after market parts.

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
My worst fear...especially with the amount of idiots driving around in Huntsville. I have already avoided a few close ones due to assholes on cell phones or just flat don't know how to drive. I don't know if I could stay particularly calm if someone hit my Mach 1.

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Dang, that sucks OP. Hopefully it'll be fairly painless getting it straightened out.

I had a lady run over my mailbox saturday morning. Loud bang and it took me a while to realize that my new Shelby was parked around back and not in the front drive. My mailbox didn't fare too well. Neither did her Subaru.

When you said mailbox I just assumed little metal pole with little mailbox on top. Not so much…

Sponsored

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

I’m guessing she blamed the mailbox. :giggle: :facepalm: