Sponsored

Labor Day sales at Lethal Performance in full swing!! Lund Racing TODAY ONLY!

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150

Dave_RTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Race Red Shelby GT350
Do you recommend getting the 170 degree thermostat when purchasing a CAI/tune combo? I want to take advantage of the nGauge sale today and am hoping to order everything at once.

It is not listed as an option when looking at the PMAS / Lund tune nGuage combo.

Thanks!

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you recommend getting the 170 degree thermostat when purchasing a CAI/tune combo? I want to take advantage of the nGauge sale today and am hoping to order everything at once.

It is not listed as an option when looking at the PMAS / Lund tune nGuage combo.

Thanks!
I definitely recommend the Reische Performance thermostat. With the tune setup for it your car will run cooler and more efficient.

I’ll update the page to have the option for it but since the NGauge is already reduced on the site just add that and the t stat to your cart and use our store wide coupon code LABOR and you’re good to go.

If you have any other questions or need assistance placing the order please let me know. Thanks!

Dave_RTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
I am not having any luck with promo code "LABOR" when attempting to apply it to the cart. Receive error "coupon code "LABOR" is not valid."

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am not having any luck with promo code "LABOR" when attempting to apply it to the cart. Receive error "coupon code "LABOR" is not valid."
What are you trying to purchase? You can always PM me a screen shot of your shopping cart if you like and I’ll be more than happy to look into it for you.

Sponsored

Dave_RTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
What are you trying to purchase? You can always PM me a screen shot of your shopping cart if you like and I’ll be more than happy to look into it for you.
I went ahead and placed my order and followed it up with a PM to Chris@Lethal. It's the PMAS/Lund nGauge combo with 170 thermostat, windshield mount, and the Corsa active exhaust axle-back. :like:

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went ahead and placed my order and followed it up with a PM to Chris@Lethal. It's the PMAS/Lund nGauge combo with 170 thermostat, windshield mount, and the Corsa active exhaust axle-back. :like:
Thanks for the support!! We definitely appreciate it.
Sponsored