• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: GT Krona Performance 3 in. Cat-Back Exhaust (15-17 GT)

ShadowS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
SOLD - thanks all

Selling a Krona Performance Catback for 15 to 17 Mustang GT. This is a high quality exhaust with a great sound that's not too loud and has zero drone due to the resonator mid-pipe. All the sound is out the back. My wife didn't even mind it. Only selling because I sold the car and needed a truck. Local meet / pick-up in Northern Virginia area (zip code 20152) and willing to ship if you're willing to pay for shipping cost.

$800 firm - you would have to pay $1300 for a brand new system. This has only been used for about 3K miles at most. PM if you're interested and can provide more pics if you need.

This is the best sound clip I've seen on YouTube for this cat-back:

krona_01.jpg
krona_02.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ShadowS550

ShadowS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
The weight of the system is 28 Ibs and using the UPS calculator it comes out to anywhere from $25 to $150 depending on dimensions of the box - which I still need to work out. Please PM if still interested.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Price shipped to 30313 (Atlanta). Can provide commercial address in 30326 (also Atlanta), as well.
Sponsored