marzman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Grabber Blue GT
Hi,

Would anyone be interested in an evening meet at Krispy Kreme near the Trafford Centre? I'm thinking a weeknight (Mon-Thurs) from about 6.30pm - 8.30pm.

I have 2 of us so far - me and an old friend from our 350z days who has just picked up a Mustang this week....

Cheers
Chris.
Sponsored

Stanski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow edition Grabber Blue
Hi,

Would anyone be interested in an evening meet at Krispy Kreme near the Trafford Centre? I'm thinking a weeknight (Mon-Thurs) from about 6.30pm - 8.30pm.

I have 2 of us so far - me and an old friend from our 350z days who has just picked up a Mustang this week....

Cheers
Chris.
Hi mate well that's just you and me then!

2 grabber blues lots of coffee and sugary buns :wink:

OP
OP
marzman

marzman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Grabber Blue GT
Yep, looks like just the two of us, lol. We'll see if we can get Andy (Headphones) out and any other 350z locals then.

I'm on holiday again this weekend coming, but should be free from probably 8th July onwards for this... a Tuesday night is probably the best day of the week for me.

Stanski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow edition Grabber Blue
Yep, looks like just the two of us, lol. We'll see if we can get Andy (Headphones) out and any other 350z locals then.

I'm on holiday again this weekend coming, but should be free from probably 8th July onwards for this... a Tuesday night is probably the best day of the week for me.
Will get a few zeds in there always up for sweet doughnuts.

Will check my calendar and we can agree a date and post up on the zed forum too.
Sponsored