Kooks Holiday Sale - Free Coating or Save a Bunch! - Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

marylandspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Looking to get a new set of headers or exhaust for your ride this Holiday Season? If so, Kooks and MarylandSpeed are here to help you get outfitted with the best stainless exhausts on the market! MarylandSpeed is excited to offer the best service and prices to the Mustang6G community, and while we will always have the best price on any Kooks products, the first forum members to order these from us will really get hooked up! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call!

The Background-

Kooks Headers and Exhaust manufactures super premium headers and exhaust from the finest 304 Stainless Steel in Statesville, NC. As leaders in the aftermarket they have been going strong 50 years now and have become so vital to the industry, that many cheaper headers on the market are inferior copies of their work.

For the 6th Generation Mustang, they not only offer great headers, but a variety of catted and non-catted connection pipes to fit your build, as well as exhausts!

The Sale-

With this sale, we have the following great deals!

Buy a set of Kooks Headers and matching connection pipes, and we will include Airborn 1700 Silver Coating, or any Calico coating for FREE!

To get this deal, just use coupon code freecoatkooks at checkout. This coupon is good for $140 off your order, which cancels out the cost of the coating. Please note the Free Coating coupon code cannot be combined with packages. The Kooks parts must be combined over $1000 in value to get this discount and use this coupon code. To get the free bolts, just type stage8 in the order comments at checkout.

Don't Want Free Coating? Call us @ 443-730-9428 for our absolute best uncoated price. Our phone quotes will always be the best price, but for people who can't call, you can use the freecoatkooks coupon with no coating selected to get $140 off a set of uncoated headers and connecting pipes when buying online.

Check out your specific Headers at the links below!
For Details on our Airborn Coating, CLICK HERE- http://marylandspeed.com/airborn-i-15.html

For Details on our Calico Coating, Click HERE- http://marylandspeed.com/calico-i-16.html

Sponsored

OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Want to give yourself a Christmas Gift? Call us @ 443-730-9428 and we will hook you up!
Also be sure to checkout our Holiday Sale with savings up to 40% on some lines!!
http://marylandspeed.com/fall-i-24.html
[/URL]

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Thanks for posting this. I have noted your sale and I might be buying a set of Kooks or ARH.

OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

S550Whipple12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.9l whipple
I will be giving you a call between you guys and lethal for me right now

OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Sales staff will be in and out of the office today, so you don't miss out on our Holiday sale! The boss still has it up but it's going to be taken down soon! Call us @ 443-730-9428 if we don't answer leave us a message and we will give you a call back.
Also be sure to checkout our Holiday Sale with savings up to 40% on some lines!!
http://marylandspeed.com/holiday-i-24.html
[/URL]
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.