• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Kooks 2015-2020 Mustang GT 1-7/8" x 3" Long Tube w/ Catted Connection Pipes and Lund Ngauge

Baylorguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP, 401A, 10 speed auto
Hi folks -

I had my 2018 Mustang GT PP1 for just under a year and sold it due to needing 4 doors (Audi RS3). These parts were on the car for about 7,000 miles and worked great. As of now I prefer to ship since I am out of town and I can arrange to have it shipped. Prices are posted OBO.

Kooks 2015-2020 Mustang GT 1-7/8" x 3" Long Tube Headers OEM Connect w/ Catted Connection Pipes

1 7/8" x 3" Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers
Includes Stainless Steel Catted Connection Pipes for OEM Cat Back Connection
All O2 Bungs And Emissions Components Installed
All Hardware Required For Install Is Included

New Price - $1,911
My price - $1,100 shipped OBO

IMG_20190630_172507_zpsscv1ipn3.jpg

Lund Ngauge - Like new, only used to flash the car's tune a few times. Comes with all hardware.
My offer - $225

Sponsored

Understeer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Lead Foot Grey GT350, 67 Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Where in Texas are you?

Sponsored

Ricker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky Rick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I sent you a PM last night. I am interested in the headers

5had0w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP M6
Cool. Interested in a pic with your username, etc.

OP
OP

Baylorguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP, 401A, 10 speed auto
All items are sold. Thanks for the interest.

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 - 2006 GT Convertible
Glad these sold. They were overly tempting!
Sponsored