Konig Countergrams on a Mustang

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 MT-82, 2019 5.0 10R80
Thanks for sharing these man. I didn’t see either before buying and I looked. Makes me kinda regret buying the A face for the front but oh well. I can’t change it now but I will be getting wider/taller tires up front next season. The first one in the same colour as mine looks really good.
Sure thing man, that's what this forum is all about. I bumped into it day dreaming about wheels that I have no need to buy lol. Now I'm not too sure how credible the sources information but it seems like it will clear without spacer. I think your setup works well and if you ever decide to go square you just need to buy 2 more wheels instead of 4 lol. Honestly these wheels have caught my attention. I wish there were more angles of the cars I posted to see how much poke with the +25 set up.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TheMegalodon

TheMegalodon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 Mustang GT PP
Sure thing man, that's what this forum is all about. I bumped into it day dreaming about wheels that I have no need to buy lol. Now I'm not too sure how credible the sources information but it seems like it will clear without spacer. I think your setup works well and if you ever decide to go square you just need to buy 2 more wheels instead of 4 lol. Honestly these wheels have caught my attention. I wish there were more angles of the cars I posted to see how much poke with the +25 set up.
The square 19x10 +25 setup won’t poke when lowered with decent camber but that 19x11 +18 rear on the magnetic definitely pokes. I can see it without the straight on side angle.

i was unable to find dimensions for the 6 piston vs 4 piston calipers to know for sure if they clear. I seem to be the only PP S550 with these wheels that have posted online. I really should have checked when I swapped to my winters.

Last edited:

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
The square 19x10 +25 setup won’t poke when lowered with decent camber but that 19x11 +18 rear on the magnetic definitely pokes. I can see it without the straight on side angle.

i was unable to find dimensions for the 6 piston vs 4 piston calipers toknow for sure if they clear. I seem to be the only PP S550 with these wheels that have posted online. I really should have checked when I swapped to my winters.
I figured some camber will dial the fitment back in a bit. Yeah that seems to be the only true way to find out if it clears. That rear fitment is wayy aggressive

traumkommode

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
I just found this. https://www.fitmentindustries.com/w...ang-konig-countergram-eibach-lowering-springs

After reading it doesn’t look like it needs a spacer. Seems like that car has the standard 4piston GT brakes. Either way those calipers are pretty big. From what I hear standard GT brakes are similar in size compared to brembos.
They're good looking wheels. I think I agree with your assessment about the calipers - they look very similar to the Brembos. I ultimately decided against them because I talked to two different people at Konig and got two different
answers. Was afraid I'd wind up paying a restocking fee, so I went with a set of SVEs.

I am planning to get another square set for summer tires, though, and these might be back on the table when I do. Fitment has pretty nice deals on mounted sets, and I'm not sure that LMR has PS4S's.

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
They're good looking wheels. I think I agree with your assessment about the calipers - they look very similar to the Brembos. I ultimately decided against them because I talked to two different people at Konig and got two different
answers. Was afraid I'd wind up paying a restocking fee, so I went with a set of SVEs.

I am planning to get another square set for summer tires, though, and these might be back on the table when I do. Fitment has pretty nice deals on mounted sets, and I'm not sure that LMR has PS4S's.
I hate playing the caliper clearance game. It's a shame when you ask a rep about clearance its more or less the same answer as it "should fit" or they recommend some weak fitment size. Sometimes you got to weigh out if your willing to risk how the fitment will be on a unknown wheel. At the end of the day we all know SVE wheels will fit with no headaches. Nice choice on the SVE's, I was going that route till I found a killer deal somewhere else. It's hard to beat SVE's price point. I too have my eye on these Konigs for another wheel set up.

Sponsored

traumkommode

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
I hate playing the caliper clearance game. It's a shame when you ask a rep about clearance its more or less the same answer as it "should fit" or they recommend some weak fitment size. Sometimes you got to weigh out if your willing to risk how the fitment will be on a unknown wheel. At the end of the day we all know SVE wheels will fit with no headaches. Nice choice on the SVE's, I was going that route till I found a killer deal somewhere else. It's hard to beat SVE's price point. I too have my eye on these Konigs for another wheel set up.
Yeah, Konig has on file drawings for the brakes of 15'-17' GTs, but none later. What did you end up choosing in lieu of SVEs?

I really wish that the SVE liquid graphite looked more like it does in their standalone pictures, or if they would do their R350 wheel in the TItanium Grey color that they put on the R355s.

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, Konig has on file drawings for the brakes of 15'-17' GTs, but none later. What did you end up choosing in lieu of SVEs?

I really wish that the SVE liquid graphite looked more like it does in their standalone pictures, or if they would do their R350 wheel in the TItanium Grey color that they put on the R355s.
If you look on page 2, mine is the white one on bronze wheels.