Koni Orange STR.T vs GT350 struts vs Steeda Fixed Proactions

CTH621

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 GT, 2022 Shelby GT500
Anyone have experience with at least 2 of these front struts who can provide a comparison?

I do once a month mild road course events and have been successful enough with OEM non-PP dampers with BMR Performance springs. Looking for an upgrade but not yet full-on coilovers or high end adjustable dampers.

Cheers
Chris
Sponsored

Last edited:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have experience with at least 2 of these front struts who can provide a comparison?

I do once a month mild road course events and have been successful enough with OEM non-PP dampers with BMR Performance springs. Looking for an upgrade but not yet full-on coilovers or high end adjustable dampers.

Cheers
Chris
Well the Koni STR.T and the pro actions are of the same construction and same ballpark for valving, but definitely different. I have the fixed valve pro actions paired with BMR's handling rears and GT350R front springs and the car is a monster, yet still pretty civil on the road. These dampers give a good deal more rebound control and are a little softer on rear compression which helps with ride quality. I autocross and do the occasional track day. With the performance springs your car would handle even sharper than it does now and maintain ride quality, while just overall feeling more planted.

Last edited: