OP
dgtal36

dgtal36

KEVCITY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Photoshopped the ford racing taillight panel and tinted the reverse light red.
Gotta love photoshop to see how things will look before you actually get them!
Heat.jpg
Sponsored

Ashiq73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed Magnetic Metallic

Sorry for the late uploads. Let me know if you need more angles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the detailed photos bro.....I think it looks great....

Hopefully will do this soon myself.....

Last edited:

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I would've gone with dark colored wheels but I wanted them to pop along with the car. Try it out! If anything you can always peel it. Powdercoating could be another alternative!

True that. What tire sizes are you running? I thinking i might get the tire stickers maybe in a size 1.5".

Also, what camera are you using? you photos look crazy good. Any editing software by chance?

OP
OP
dgtal36

dgtal36

KEVCITY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
True that. What tire sizes are you running? I thinking i might get the tire stickers maybe in a size 1.5".

Also, what camera are you using? you photos look crazy good. Any editing software by chance?

275/35 and 295/35.

Thanks man and I'm using a Nikon D600 with Lightroom and Photoshop.

I use Lightroom for the basic adjustments and then take it into photoshop for more advanced color tweaks along with dodging and burning.

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
275/35 and 295/35.

Thanks man and I'm using a Nikon D600 with Lightroom and Photoshop.

I use Lightroom for the basic adjustments and then take it into photoshop for more advanced color tweaks along with dodging and burning.

I'm running 255/295/30. Hmm, better stick to your size on stickers.

How do you like the camera? I had a Samsung NX300 that got stolen and loved it, so I replaced with a Canon EOS Rebel T3 that i got for $150 at a closing radio shack. I do want to replace with something more updated though.

Sponsored

OP
OP
dgtal36

dgtal36

KEVCITY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
I'm running 255/295/30. Hmm, better stick to your size on stickers.

How do you like the camera? I had a Samsung NX300 that got stolen and loved it, so I replaced with a Canon EOS Rebel T3 that i got for $150 at a closing radio shack. I do want to replace with something more updated though.

Yeah I can take a closer shot of the tire sticker so you can see the fitment on the tire.

Honestly, the camera is great but it's all about which owns you get. A good prime lens is sharp and can work well with any camera. I started with a Nikon D3200 and that worked well for me it's just that full frame cameras are more capable of shooting in the dark.

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Yeah I can take a closer shot of the tire sticker so you can see the fitment on the tire.

Honestly, the camera is great but it's all about which owns you get. A good prime lens is sharp and can work well with any camera. I started with a Nikon D3200 and that worked well for me it's just that full frame cameras are more capable of shooting in the dark.

Are you running the permanent ones? I was about to order a set but the $109 sticker price put that to a halt lol.

As to the camera, its not bad at all. It's actually really good considering how old it is. Just not sure what exactly to buy, while I would love another Samsung camera, there is limited availably in lenses. Image quality is superb, its actually worth checking out if you already haven't. I'm leaning more towards Nikon than Canon.

IMG_1340 by Sal Gonzalez, on Flickr
IMG_1305 by Sal Gonzalez, on Flickr

OP
OP
dgtal36

dgtal36

KEVCITY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Are you running the permanent ones? I was about to order a set but the $109 sticker price put that to a halt lol.

As to the camera, its not bad at all. It's actually really good considering how old it is. Just not sure what exactly to buy, while I would love another Samsung camera, there is limited availably in lenses. Image quality is superb, its actually worth checking out if you already haven't. I'm leaning more towards Nikon than Canon.

IMG_1340 by Sal Gonzalez, on Flickr

IMG_1305 by Sal Gonzalez, on Flickr

Yeah the permanent ones. That's the thing, these are pretty expensive just for some rubber decals haha. Thing is that not that many companies are selling tire lettering so they can mark it up really high.

That's some nice quality photos! I chose Nikon because that was my first camera. Regardless, if you choose Nikon or canon, both are some great cameras. Even the new Sony mirrorless cameras are pretty good, if not better.

Sponsored

Mach01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Nice build! Glad I read through. Never knew about tire decals. Great photography also.