Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Velgen are offering amazing Black Friday deals starting now, and as the UK exclusive importer we are offering a MASSIVE:

£500 off a set of Velgen Cast Range wheels - VMB5, VMB9, VMB7, Split 5, Classic 5
OFFER PRICE: £1495 just buy on website and discount will apply in the car: https://www.steeda.co.uk/collections/mustang-s550-gt/brand_velgen?sort_by=manual

£400 off a set of the new VF5 FlowForm Lightweight wheels! These wheels look great and offer massive performance advantages with huge weight savings over stock.
OFFER PRICE £1899 buy on website but use code: VBF5 https://www.steeda.co.uk/collections/mustang-s550-gt/products/velgen-vrf5-flow-form-wheel

we also have ONE set of Mustang specific SL9 Forged wheels at a frankly ridiculous £2000 OFF!!! at £3999
CONTACT US!
ukAH9uQ&_nc_ohc=VNpIFCF2F0wAQn0eNASIqCHj3J0X7pxZqSb98TUb_B8GrBz_Xk7nWE6lg&_nc_ht=scontent-mrs2-1.jpg
Sponsored

maddog1982

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (S550)
god damm they are some lovely looking wheels. 9ich front and 10.5 rear? what tyre sizes are those and assume no spacers?

OP
OP
Steeda UK

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
god damm they are some lovely looking wheels. 9ich front and 10.5 rear? what tyre sizes are those and assume no spacers?
Yes I love Velgens. They look even better in real life (especially on your own car!)

The cast range we run a 20 x 9 and 20 x 10.5 setup. We recommend running Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tyres in a 265/35/20 and 295/35/20 setup
The Flow Form VF5 we run a 20x10 and 20x11 setup as its performance oriented wheel so people might want to run more rubber on tracks for example. You can run same tyres as above or wider. (for example a 275/35/20 front)

The Velgens are designed for Mustangs and so of course as you say, perfect fitment, with no spacers and no rubbing..... just "goddam they look good!"
The standard wheels are a bit lighter than OEM 19" and the VF5 are MILES lighter than OEM.

NOW is definitely the time to join the #VelgenSociety as these offers are amazing and there is no guarantee they will be repeated (for example last year we did no offers on them)

Sponsored

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Thanks but I love the way it looks already, that's why I went with the Velgens because I didn't want spacers and wanted to keep the stock height.

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
@Steeda UK - Any Black Friday specials on the (new short) H pipe ... ? :sunglasses:

WD :like:

OP
OP
Steeda UK

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
@Steeda UK is this offer only available on 20" wheels as I was looking at 19"?
@mad murph I was checking that. There will be an offer on 19" IF there are any currently available. I was waiting for a 19" update on what we have....

OP
OP
Steeda UK

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
@Steeda UK - Any Black Friday specials on the (new short) H pipe ... ? :sunglasses:

WD :like:
The only saving will be buying at ASAP, as the prices on X pipes and H pipes might be about to go up due to tariffs on metals....... 8(

If you haven't used this code you can use code WELCOMESTEEDA on an order over £150
Sponsored